300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turkey for dinner?.....Anyone?

The Red, Bold, Italic is my official sarcasm tag.

"I think many years ago an advanced civilization intervened with us genetically and gave us just enough intelligence to develop dangerous technology but not enough to use it wisely. Then they sat back to watch the fun. Kind of like a human zoo. And you know what? They're getting their money's worth"
    George Carlin

Tase the turkey!

Comment

LMAO! Damn turkey probably thinks the car is talking to him with that hyperyelp he keeps hitting! Good one!
      1*

Comment

hilarious video

Comment

Originally posted by Chit2001 View Post
          LMAO! Damn turkey probably thinks the car is talking to him with that hyperyelp he keeps hitting! Good one!
          I was thinking the same thing.
          The Red, Bold, Italic is my official sarcasm tag.

"I think many years ago an advanced civilization intervened with us genetically and gave us just enough intelligence to develop dangerous technology but not enough to use it wisely. Then they sat back to watch the fun. Kind of like a human zoo. And you know what? They're getting their money's worth"
          George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Chit2001 View Post
            That's precisely it. He probably thinks there's a hen around somewhere... which is why he's strutting and gobbling intermittently.

Crazy arse birds...
            sigpic

Comment

Just reach down, pick him up, throw him in the car, take him home, kill, pluck, gut, cook, and eat.

That is perfectly good food that cop is hiding from.
              http://hoppeshomestead.blogspot.com/

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. – Thomas Jefferson

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6118 users online. 324 members and 5794 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X