300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 year olds

Are they all created to drive the parents insane or just the female version of the species? I do not remember my son being like this.

We are at a restaurant and she has to go potty. No big deal. I take her. She sits on the potty and goes after inspecting every inch of the stall and inquiring about every bit of it. When she finishes, she walks out of the stall to pull up her pull-up and tights.

A lady walks in (grandmother age) while Bethany is bent over and I am telling her to get back into the stall to pull up her things. Bethany stand up upon hearing/seeing the woman and asks "See my pee-pee?"

The woman chuckled to herself and entered the second bathroom stall closing the door behind her. Bethany looks at the closed stall door and asks "Can I see your pee-pee?"
    http://hoppeshomestead.blogspot.com/

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. – Thomas Jefferson

I giggled when I read that. I have four year old who has done the same thing. Her deal is when you wipe her she has to see what is on the napkin and makes a big deal if you don't show her. Its such a wonderful age!
    Don't expect other people to make you happy, Happiness is your responsibility.

Comment

I just groan when I hear that sweet 3yo little boy voice yelling from the bathroom......DAAAAAD, WIPE MY BUM.

Now he wants to show everyone his spiderman underware, so we've got a regular "mooner" going to the stores.
      He who laughs last.......thinks slowest

Comment

My six year old still announces very loudly "I'm going poop!" on his way to the bathroom.

I just yell back "Thanks for the announcement!"

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. – Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Ok, here's one. Though it didn't happen to me, but rather to my daughter's father.

They were going about the grocery store. They passed a spot where, well, someone else had passed gas.

Daughter says, very loudly, for all the world to hear:

DADDY! You FARTED!!!!!!!!
          Hatred never ceases by hatred, but by love alone is healed.
          Happiness never decreases by being shared. -- Buddhist quotation
          A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. -- Proverbs 15:1

Comment

You have 9 more good years

You will have 9 more good years, then loose 3-4 years due to her being crazy. If you do it right then this. later becomes this.

Do not waste any time you can spend together, because before you know it they go away far far away and leave you all alone.
            Last edited by David Hineline; 08-07-2008, 03:07 AM.

Comment

^ proud dad

Comment

About that age of 3 my daughter decided she was going to live in a bedroom display set up at WalMart.

Comment

My son is 1 month old, looking forward to the crazy stuff he's gonna pull. Thanks for the smile folks!

Comment

Wanna know how to make a 3 year old and a 20 month old have a complete melt down?

Tell them to go outside and play.

Comment

My three year old has become this " Mr. Independent child" who not only doesn't want any help (with anything) but will gladly tell you so in a very loud voice no matter where you are at the time. He does, however realize his limitations when it comes to "paper-work" after going potty. (what great luck, eh? lol) I have a chance to possibly go to work making more money but at the expense of working 16 hour days for an undetermined time frame. I'm gonna pass on it. No job or amount of money is worth losing the time with my kids (one 3 one 8) that it would cost me. The bills can just wait. Those big companies can get by a few more days. Heck, the government will just bail 'em out anyhow. lol
                      visit my blog if you are so inclined.
                      http://dwmeeks.wordpress.com
                      (I'm trying to drive up the hits.)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6324 users online. 373 members and 5951 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X