300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruelty to Animals!

I noticed a article in last weeks,weekly newspaper! While tow animal control officers were standing out in front of the city Animal shelter,which is located outside the city limits,but will not admitt unwanted animals from the county! A Red truck was observed by staff workers speeding by,a small puppy was tossed from passenger window,puppy bounced off of the pavement,hollering and yelping in pain,Staff workers witnessed this cruel act upon a helpless animal,The puppy's back was broken and had to be put down! Unfortuantley the driver got away with this senseless cowardly act!

Killin's too good for that driver...that's animal cruelty of the worst kind!
    "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

i used to work at the humane society when i was in high school. you saw all manners of abused dogs there. We had one large dog missing one leg that was thrown from a vehicle from the highway at 70 plus mph. That dog hated all humans and would bite in a heartbeat. We had another that was deathly scared of people. only came out of his doghouse to eat. i can just imagine what was done to that dog.

Comment

Yep, dogs give unconditional love....and to be cruel to a being like that, much like a child, the punishment should know no bounds. I hate people who commit those crimes ....literally hate them.
        Moooooooooooo, I'm a goat

Comment

I would seriuosly hurt people that did that around me.
          janego, I know how bad SPCA and shelters get, I couldnt do that for anything.
          sad, pitiful and over all........i would do the same to them.
          ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
          Oscar Wilde

Comment

Thanks to the internet I've seen a couple of sickening animal cruelty videos.

-One was a cat in a cage some dude pouring gasoline all over it and lighting it.

-A couple of young twenty year olds or late teens cutting off a live pig's head with a chain saw and laughing about it.

Nothing gets me as ****ed off as stuff like that. I've also heard of people putting kittens in trash bags and slinging them around and stuff.

Truly sickening stuff.
            Last edited by concon02; 06-07-2007, 01:17 AM.

Comment

May the appropriate karma be handed down to them.
              Last edited by JBean; 06-06-2007, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Yeah, that ****es me off to no end when someone will abuse a defenseless animal. I'm glad I wasn't one them Animal Control Officers because I would have seriously lost my job.
                Last edited by TXDSX; 06-06-2007, 10:42 PM.
                Conduct every traffic stop extending the olive branch of peace; while having a tactical plan to kill everyone inside the vehicle. - Gordon Graham

Comment

Originally posted by Conner View Post
                  I've also heard of people putting kittens in trash bags and slinging them around and stuff.
                  My uncle's old cat was rescued by my mom's coworker and her daughter. Apparently someone had stuffed a litter of kittens in a plastic garbage bag and left them by the river. Chloe was the only kitten to survive. Unfortunately he had to give her away a few years ago due to his new wife being allergic to cats.

I remember when I was little there was a group of teens walking by my house and had a beautiful persian cat in their hands and they were talking about burning it's eyes out with a cigarette. They put her down and literally ran when they noticed me and my mom staring them down. My aunt breeds German Shepherds. They are left in cages and basically they fend for themselves. I've had the urge so many times to call the SPCA on them. They also have a few horses that are malnutritioned, basically skin and bones. They wanted to buy my horse and I told them straight out, no. They asked why and I said that I don't want a beautiful horse like mine in their possession, slowly dying of starvation. I think they are starting to finally change their ways.

Unfortunately it doesn't just stop at cats and dogs being mistreated. It took years (and still going...) to get my horse to trust anyone touching his head. He finally started to trust me, and that's only after 5 years of owning him. He used to be the lead trail horse at a barn out here. The owners are notorious for punching their horses in the head. It's just awful, and I used to work with my riding instructor helping with her 20 some odd horses. She should be commended. She helped save numerous horses from the brink of death. Fantastic woman she is. Well I was working with one of her horses we called "Mokie" ...this horse had a horrible background. She used to be beaten daily with a whip by her former owner and became so distrusting of people that it took a full year for my instructor to be able to get a halter on her. Just horrible....cruelty to animals is just horrible.
                  Never argue with idiots - they just drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Chaos, Panic and Disorder....my work here is done!

As her tears fell at his feet, she didn't say "I Love You," what she said meant even more: I laugh, I love, I hope, I tried. I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry and I know you do the same things too. So we're really not that different, me and you.

Comment

Lexis85, I'm a horse girl too! On occasion, we like going to auctions just to see what's there... Some of those out in the boon docks have some really scary stuff there- both human and animal.

3 years ago, I wrangled the purchase of a little 4 year-old Paint stallion who was in a pen with a mare. Took him home, combed out all the snarls, scrubbed out the stains, fed him, wormed him, gelded him, vaccinated him, broke him to ride (what a sweetheart- he was so easy!) and the day we were to take him to a sale for a new life as a well-mannered riding horse, he colicked.

An entire day of various veterinarians landed us in the vet hospital. I felt so sick looking at the vial of fluid they pulled from his abdominal cavity. It had blood in it and I knew that I didn't need to hear anything else that the vet had to say. We had to put the little guy down, and it was because he had such extensive gut damage caused by parasites because his previous owners never wormed him (or they didn't do it right.) He was such a champ till the end. Even with all the pain he went through, he never so much as laid his ears back. Several times during the day, he even laid down and rested without trying to thrash or roll to relieve his pain. I still have a little lock of his mane.

You don't know how badly I wanted to write the people who raised him (names were on his registration papers) and tell them what kind of people they were.

Comment

Reward UpDate $5k

Originally posted by The Colonel(44) View Post
                      I noticed a article in last weeks,weekly newspaper! While tow animal control officers were standing out in front of the city Animal shelter,which is located outside the city limits,but will not admitt unwanted animals from the county! A Red truck was observed by staff workers speeding by,a small puppy was tossed from passenger window,puppy bounced off of the pavement,hollering and yelping in pain,Staff workers witnessed this cruel act upon a helpless animal,The puppy's back was broken and had to be put down! Unfortuantley the driver got away with this senseless cowardly act!
                      Because of the recent out pouring of support over this senseless Cruel act upon a defenseless animal local govt and private individuals are offerring a $5,000 cash reward,for the arrest and conviction of persons involved in the crimminal Act,I'll keep you all posted on outcome of events!

Comment

Here in Columbus, we just had a pretty bad one. Some woman was taking dogs and cats, no matter the age, and putting them in a pet cage. She then had a trash can filled with water, and she would toss the cage in it. No way out, and animal would drown. Apparently she did this tohundreds before getting caught.

Comment

One of our Deputies got a call from animal control as a guy wouldn't let them on his property. Upon arrival, the dog was dead, chained to a fence, and had been dead for a couple of days. The chain was caught up and he couldn't get to his food and water. This piece of crap was sacked up by the Deputy and taken to county.
                          Moooooooooooo, I'm a goat

Comment

Two up Cruetlty to Animals Arrested!

Local Law Enforcement after receiving numeroues tips have made and arrest and solved the case,of the man throwing a puppy from a moving vehicle,and get this,Talk about Brazen the guy came back the next day in another vehicle and even adopted a Dog out of the same shelter,only the Day before tossing that poor puppy to its ! Yeah Justice Reigns and 5k is not a bad payoff either!

Comment

Great news Col.! I once saw a guy on my block kicking his dog,over and over.When he saw I was watching in horror,he went out of my line of vision,but,I still heard the poor doggie's yelps.I wished I was a man for 15 minutes ,just so I could beat the crap put of him.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2286 users online. 166 members and 2120 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X