300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (fyi)

Well I decided the time was right to finally identify myself,I came on Officer .com about (3) years ago under the username (Donald Coleman) then changed it to (BoHunk75) then got banned came back on as Dixie/75, RiverRat,ProCop/75, Medea,and Finally (The Colonel(44)) For some unkown reason (Bodie) made it his mission to drive me off of this site,and for a time succeded in doing so,I have served in the Law Enforcement Field in a City,County and State Level Law Enforcement Officer position! Been trained and certified through TN TLETA at Donelson,Tn in 1981 and 2yrs college at Dyersburg State Community College in Police Science,I served a total of 15 yrs in law enforcement last having worn the Badge in 1992!I still hold a concealed weapons permit! So now you know the rest of the story!

Fyi

Originally posted by The Colonel(44) View Post
    Well I decided the time was right to finally identify myself,I came on Officer .com about (3) years ago under the username (Donald Coleman) then changed it to (BoHunk75) then got banned came back on as Dixie/75, RiverRat,ProCop/75, Medea,and Finally (The Colonel(44)) For some unkown reason (Bodie) made it his mission to drive me off of this site,and for a time succeded in doing so,I have served in the Law Enforcement Field in a City,County and State Level Law Enforcement Officer position! Been trained and certified through TN TLETA at Donelson,Tn in 1981 and 2yrs college at Dyersburg State Community College in Police Science,I served a total of 15 yrs in law enforcement last having worn the Badge in 1992!I still hold a concealed weapons permit! So now you know the rest of the story!
    Glad to have you.

Comment

Originally posted by The Colonel(44) View Post
      Well I decided the time was right to finally identify myself,

I agree, nice to have you.

But why now? Why at all? Something prompt this outing of yourself?
      You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

I knew all along about all those names. Sometimes it makes me wonder why people want to come back with different names. If I ever get permantly banned than I won't be coming back.

It is good to come clean about it though.
        "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
        Not Yet Visited: 16
        Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

WB, and just stay the colonel now....
          ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
          Oscar Wilde

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2786 users online. 150 members and 2636 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X