Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you nominate to be the Most Memorable Member?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would you nominate to be the Most Memorable Member?

My question is to all who have frequented the Discussion Boards on Officer.com Who would you nominate to be the Most Memorable Member,Past and Present,One Female and One Male Who stood head and shoulders above all the Rest! I for one give the nod to (Quopper aka The Queen) for Female! The Male would be (Brickcop)! What say you!

Based on overall LE knowledge, wonderful charm, sense of humor, and wit, stunning good looks, for the males, I would have to nominate...

ME
    "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

I am not nominating anyone from here. But I can also see this thread closing soon. Especially with this crowd.
      "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
      Not Yet Visited: 16
      Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Dear G-d! Too many choices...

From the girl side, there's....Baseball Babe, Buttercup, Photogirlz, Phoenix Rose, Entre Nous, Ninjamom(?)....and The Chools!

And for the boys, Sheriff, My Gluttony, Guitar Cop, Frank Booth, GPOC, Chiller, oh we have had some characters, haven't we?
        "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Originally posted by Kieth M. View Post

From the girl side, there's....Baseball Babe, Buttercup, Photogirlz, Phoenix Rose, Entre Nous, Ninjamom(?)....and The Chools!

And for the boys, Sheriff, My Gluttony, Guitar Cop, Frank Booth, GPOC, Chiller, oh we have had some characters, haven't we?

I think we should add Bodie to this list also.

Comment

I like scratch13. What ever happened to him?

I would nominate all screen names with the IRISH in them. Thats a smart crowd.
            It takes a Wolf.......

Comment

Originally posted by Irishluck31 View Post

I think he may still be around.

Memorable is such a tricky word....you can go either way with that one.
              Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

My Gluttony instantly came to mind he was interesting and The Chools for female
                R.I.P. Officer Wayne McLaughlin

Comment

Originally posted by COASTIE01 View Post
                  My Gluttony instantly came to mind he was interesting and The Chools for female
                  Well, since we are going the infamous route.....

Speeding/Slowing/Woodles-Dee for the distaff side.

How about Wistful for the men?
                  Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

Easily Chiller as the male and Quopper or BCups as the female even though BCups as yet to call me
                    Leave Space Empty

Comment

Originally posted by Kieth M. View Post

The Chools is a girl?
                      "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. CO View Post
                        I think we should add Bodie to this list also.
                        I was wondering when someone was going to come up with Bodie. He really had a way of calling out the trolls. Even some of the respectable posters, too. Right CO Toby?
                        www.ldscops.com

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres PD.
                        In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres PD.

http://www.odmp.org/officer.php?oid=17539

Comment

Yeah, I'm pretty sure The Chools was a girl.

I still miss Angelfire's original avater

And while we're at it....for memorable boys, going the good ways...1042 Trooper!

Yep, and memorable as a bad thing...Bodie!
                          "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Once again I agree with you Irishluck, but then again I'm partial to the Irish.

I would nominate 1042-Trooper for the positive. He's a wealth of knowledge(plus I think he described himself as being 6'10, I'm on his side.) lol
                            "Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything!"-Wyatt Earp

"You never know when crazy will show up!"-Irishdep

Comment

I should've added Irish Baseball Babe to mine.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5896 users online. 345 members and 5551 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X