Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1042 Trooper
    replied
    Cri-mon-ee - now I'm hungry! Thanks, Irish. Except, maybe some nachos instead. We'll see....

As to the box, it means explore options you weren't taught already. Explore procedures not already outlined. Improvise, overcome, adapt.

Semper Fi!

Leave a comment:

• pujolsfan146
    replied
    Everytime I try and think outside the box I end up breaking the box.

Leave a comment:

• Smurfette_76
    replied
    How'd I get in this box and what's with the tacos?

Leave a comment:

• Chaplain Keppy
    replied
    An example could be something like, the officer has to work holidays so the family celebrates Christmas NOT on Dec. 24 or 25, but on, say Dec. 28. Which actually is not all THAT far outside the box, but you get the idea, I hope. It means, if the "regular" way of doing something doesn't work for you, find an irregular way that will, and make that YOUR family's way of doing.

Leave a comment:

• Irishluck31
    replied
    It has something to do with eating tacos, maybe?

With regards to the family, I have no idea what it means.

tacos sound really good. its been a year since I have had a taco bell taco. I cant wait to eat a taco supreme.

What were we talking about?

Leave a comment:

• Bulln50
    started a topic Thinking outside the box?

Thinking outside the box?

Hello everyone I am currently in the process to becoming a LEO and I have visited this site several times and I have seen a lot of very helpful info so thanks. Here is my question I have heard the phrase "think outside the box" used several times, but have never really read what people do outside the box. So please share some of the ways families have thought outside the box to help others in their relationships.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6224 users online. 350 members and 5874 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X