300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Levithane View Post

Fam, he's not attempting to shade her in any way. The point is that there are a LARGE number of males in a multitude of professions, who couldn't give two ****s that you and your GF are in a committed relationship. TLDR version: be aware of guys who won't quit hitting on her even if she repeatedly says no.
    I know, I'm just being sarcastic.
    you guys are relentless lol.
    I understand that completely. It's always been the case and I know it HAS increased already. I'm no dummy. The best way to overcome insecurity is to allow yourself to have an identity outside of your relationship. Now marriage is different because if she cheats, now I have to think about the legal process of divorce IF divorce is the outcome. Guess what? She's taking her chances with me as well. You dont think im tempted daily in this industry? I'm in a well fitted suit at work for long hours around insanely rich people. I have to go on details with people's wife's, daughters, mothers, etc. Sometimes I could be on a detail with a client's drunk daughter and her friends who can't handle their alcohol and do stupid **** which includes coming on to the guy protecting them. I don't mention any of this because I know who I am and I would never do something retarded like that. Just as I know my girl doesn't tell me everything. I don't care, as long as that line isn't crossed we're good. We both can't afford to have insecurity issues or this relationship will never survive.
    I put in work to establish myself as her man in every aspect, if you pick up what im putting down.

Comment

Originally posted by MRA89 View Post
      Guess what? She's taking her chances with me as well. You dont think im tempted daily in this industry? I'm in a well fitted suit at work for long hours around insanely rich people. I have to go on details with people's wife's, daughters, mothers, etc. Sometimes I could be on a detail with a client's drunk daughter and her friends who can't handle their alcohol and do stupid **** which includes coming on to the guy protecting them. I don't mention any of this because I know who I am and I would never do something retarded like that.

I put in work to establish myself as her man in every aspect, if you pick up what im putting down.
      A "well fitted suit"? This guy is beginning to sound like a troll...

Comment

Originally posted by Aidokea View Post

A "well fitted suit"? This guy is beginning to sound like a troll...
        Really, I'm the troll? After all the dumb **** I've been reading?
        anyways, I emphasised well fitted because a lot of men don't know how to wear a suit to save their life and end up looking like a bag of ***. The fit drastically changes you appearance. Kind of like a uniform.

Comment

No,.....not the same, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by NolaT View Post
            No,.....not the same, lol.
            what do you mean? I treat my suits like I would treat my dress uniforms. Well fitted and everything meassured. Same concept, my suit IS my uniform.
            A well tailored suit makes your body look proportionate and greatly enhances your appearance.
            a uniform sends a subconscious message of authority and when it fits well it makes the person wearing it look more appealing.
            a well tailored suit sends a message that you're detail oriented, driven, confident, successful.
            you think that wearing a uniform automatically makes you hot ****? Because I've seen people wearing uniforms that look like a soup sandwich.
            the fact that I even have to explain this shows why some of you gents are so insecure lol
            Last edited by MRA89; 11-27-2019, 05:15 AM.

Comment

You have absolutely NO idea what you’re in for,.....

Good luck.

Comment

Yup, I called that one correctly.

Comment

You guys are funny. Anyways, this thread is dead. Good luck to you guys. I'm checking out.

Comment

No,......you’re not, lol. You can’t pull yourself away.

Comment

• Aidokea
                      Aidokea commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Maybe he's a suit salesman...

• Aidokea
                      Aidokea commented
                      Editing a comment
                      ...a suit salesman that got flushed somewhere between the written exam and actually getting hired. My money is on the psych.

• MRA89
                      MRA89 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Aidokea
                      If it helps your fragile ego then I'll agree with you. I don't want you having negative thoughts while dealing with the public.

Lol oh ok. Am I being detained? Am I free to go?

Comment

• Aidokea
                      Aidokea commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes, you are free to go.

• MRA89
                      MRA89 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Aidokea
                      Lmao why are you so salty, guy? I'm sure you're a young guy. If you're older I feel kinda bad for you.

Looks like you pegged him correctly too.

Comment

OP are you a Navy reservist MA or Marine reservist?

I see you use that MRA89 name a lot on the web.

Comment

• Aidokea
                        Aidokea commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Is this guy the Domino's delivery driver that lives with his mom?

• westside popo
                        westside popo commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Not sure if it's the same one or not.

Like a moth to a light!

Comment

I bet the ladies get really turned on by the infantile behavior you guys are displaying in this thread...

Comment

Like a moth to a light!
                          Like a bug to a windshield.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12286 users online. 442 members and 11844 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X