300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buttercup View Post
    For what it's worth, here's a good link to find out what volunteer opportunities exist in your area. Some things require just a day or a few hours, others are more long term.

http://www.volunteermatch.org/

Cool link here
    Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

GPOC, any progress?

Comment

Originally posted by GPOC View Post
        I think people that come here should attempt to better themselves by learning the official language of the USA which is ENGLISH period. Like I said earlier,if I moved to Mexico or wherever you bet your *** that would be required of me to learn it and I would to better myself.
        To come here and not try is unacceptable in my OPINION.

You say my avatar can be construed as racist and I disagree but maybe you are the type that claims every little injustice or wrong is based on race and not the action that happened.

That would be generalizing you as you have already done to me.

Should one hide their beliefs? Personally I don't see the issue with my avatar. I think people should try to better themselves then just being plain lazy and thinking I should accomadate them instead.

Anyway,it's all good.If you want to continue the debate start a new thread so this one doesn't get hijacked
        +1 Very well said!
        Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. - Leo Buscaglia

~~ Life's a garden, dig it ~~

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4147 users online. 257 members and 3890 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X