• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is getting a shift change an option?

Comment

Originally posted by SVT-LINCOLN View Post
      Is getting a shift change an option?

right now that's a negative...the only change coming in the remote furture is to 3p-11p

in a few years,yes it may be an option.

I just switched to Fri/Sat off though so hoping that helps out some
      Leave Space Empty

Comment

I don't think you get over the feeling, you just have to learn how to keep it from ruling your life.
        Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by willowdared View Post
          I don't think you get over the feeling, you just have to learn how to keep it from ruling your life.

You are prolly right and I am glad that it definately doesn't rule it
          Leave Space Empty

Comment

Originally posted by Eslick View Post
            find her in church, thats what i did... and i get to wake up every day next to my very best friend in the world who supports me no matter what...

honestly, pray about it...
            AWESOME ADVICE

They say opposites attract initially, but the more two people have in common the longer they will stay together.
            It isn't easy though

http://www.letgodbetrue.com/proverbs....php?topic=138
            The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything

Comment

It's not for everyone, but

I found my sweetie on Cupid.com.

Yes, I was on all of them, and they are money-grubbing meat markets, but I did find a wonderful guy eventually. I would recommend trying to meet someone at church. In my area, few available men attend church. So I had to expand my horizons electronically

Comment

Church is a great idea but being that I'm not really into that,I feel it would be under false pretenses and I don't believe in that sort of thing.

Thinking getting more involved at my boys daycare may be the way to go or a start anyways
                Leave Space Empty

Comment

The gym is a good place. That's where I got mine.

Comment

Yes, the interenet is always there to try, just be very careful. PlentyofFish.com is a free site.

And my sister used to go to "Parents Without Partners" (not online), but at that time i think most was an older crowd, i'm not sure. She enjoyed it and met nice men.

Comment

Originally posted by GPOC View Post
                      Thinking getting more involved at my boys daycare may be the way to go or a start anyways
                      That is a great idea all on it's own! And keep it up when they start school. Kids get so much out of having an involved parent at their school, and there are not many Dads who make that time.
                      Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

I was lookin for the longest for a girlfriend then when I stopped looking she showed up. now were married with two kids. anyway, happy hunting!
                        "If you want forgiveness go get some religion"

Comment

I have the same problem, I don't want to be alone and I am struggling to find that special someone to be with. My ex and I were the closest thing to perfect, but there were still some issues we had to overcome and they proved to be too much for either of us to handle. Someone said to me that as soon as you stop looking and you go on with life and get out on a regular basis, that special someone will just seem like they've fallen from the sky. So, go on with life, live it up and one day it will happen (I'm still hoping, hahaha)
                          Never argue with idiots - they just drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Chaos, Panic and Disorder....my work here is done!

As her tears fell at his feet, she didn't say "I Love You," what she said meant even more: I laugh, I love, I hope, I tried. I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry and I know you do the same things too. So we're really not that different, me and you.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexis85 View Post
                            I have the same problem, I don't want to be alone and I am struggling to find that special someone to be with. My ex and I were the closest thing to perfect, but there were still some issues we had to overcome and they proved to be too much for either of us to handle. Someone said to me that as soon as you stop looking and you go on with life and get out on a regular basis, that special someone will just seem like they've fallen from the sky. So, go on with life, live it up and one day it will happen (I'm still hoping, hahaha)

Ever been to Maryland and want to trade pics? Seriously
                            Leave Space Empty

Comment

I'm thinking the giving up and stop looking thing is the way to go. The main issue with that is I like to take small trips from time to time and don't enjoy those alone.

Ah..hell with it
                              Leave Space Empty

Comment

Originally posted by GPOC View Post
                                I'm thinking the giving up and stop looking thing is the way to go. The main issue with that is I like to take small trips from time to time and don't enjoy those alone.

Ah..hell with it
                                YEAH, see that's the thing.

There are things i like to do (like roadtrips, go see music) that are more enjoyable to do with someone else. I did have a "concert buddy" til he got a DUI, and i didnt want to have to drive to all the shows (i know, sounds selfish).

I took one of my best friends (female) on my last roadtrip to Maine, because i got tired of waiting for a man. We had a blast. And my sister is going on my next trip with me. But it IS hard sometimes, believe me i understand that part.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2990 users online. 156 members and 2834 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X