Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We don't pin badges on for graduation but I did get to give my wife her certificate when she graduated. We took a picture afterwards of my wife and I in uniform with the sheriff and her shift sargeant.

Congradulations!

Comment

Thanks for all the reply's. My wife and I have had a chance to meet all of my sons academy classmates and it is a great group of people. We've also met the Sheriff and many of the officers my son will be working with. We do take great comfort in the fact that our son will be surrounded with such good friends and fellow deputies!! Thanks again and remeber...OFFICER SAFETY!!

Comment

Congrats. I had my dad pin my badge on me. It was a great moment for the both of us b/c I was working for the same department as him. Congrats again.

Comment

My felicitations to both of You.

My son is in a military school for boys right now and I can't wait for that moment to come. I am already proud of him for his achievements but most importantly on how he has a become a responsible kid.

Comment

Congrats. Obviously you did an outstanding job of raising him. Tell him to stay safe!

Comment

awesome, I too feared the worse at the title, hehe. anyways that's AWESOME! I wonder if LASD would let my father, a retired LASD do that for me.

Comment

CONGRATS - CopDad and son. I know you both are proud of this lifetime accomplishment! Your son is blessed to have a father who gave wisdom and guidance by "example" as his life encompassed a mission and commitment.
                You both are very fortunate to be able to share this moment in time. Blessing go with you both. Semper Fi******

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4302 users online. 249 members and 4053 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X