300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Won The Big Lawsuit $$$$$$$

After nearly 3 long years battling this Social Security Disability Lawsuit,After my first try with my lawyer and only having to wait 10 days instead of 2 months as the judge instructed won back pay all the way back until the last day I worked which was July 14 2004!What a huge weight been taken off my shoulders! Praise The LORD! I WON

Glad it finally worked out for you Colonel. Retroactive all the way back to July 2004, huh? You wouldn't happen to need a new friend to share in your good fortune
    "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

So when is the party? I'll bring the crown.

Comment

I'll volunteer the potato salad and a couple of ice chests!

I am glad to see someone finally get what's coming to them (and I mean that in a good way) after having to wait for so long.
        R.I.P. Sgt. 1st Class Raymond J. Munden

You're service and sacrifice will not be forgotten.

Kieth M.
        I once knew a guy who said, "I'll step over any nine to get to three threes!"

I knew at that precise moment that he and I would never get into a fistfight over a woman.

Comment

CONGRATS
          I do love a happy ending.
          Rule #1 - If it doesn't change supper it's not worth the worry.
          Rule #10 - YOU ARE NOW THE MINORITY. This country is no longer the one your parents knew. You will not be able to understand it. You will not be able to change it. You must learn to live with it.

Comment

awesome congrats
            ‎"I'm angry. It's okay. I'll process my anger. I love myself. Whoosah.

Comment

Isn't Life good?
              Way to go Colonel!

Comment

Congrats,Colonel!
                "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                Not Yet Visited: 16
                Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Congratulations!!

Comment

Yes!!!!! we Won!!!!!!

A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying... that he is wiser today than yesterday. Jonathan Swift 1667-1745

It's only a conspiracy when your party is not in power.

Comment

UpDate Money came in!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by The Colonel(44) View Post
                      After nearly 3 long years battling this Social Security Disability Lawsuit,After my first try with my lawyer and only having to wait 10 days instead of 2 months as the judge instructed won back pay all the way back until the last day I worked which was July 14 2004!What a huge weight been taken off my shoulders! Praise The LORD! I WON
                      Just wanted to let you all know the Money finally came in $29k put it all in Bank at 4.50% for one year in Cd!!!!!!!!!!Really Glad that chapter is finally over,The Divorce is behind me as well,Lots to look forward too (Keep the Faith)

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Geezer View Post
                        CONGRATS
                        I do love a happy ending.
                        Doesn't everyone?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5859 users online. 369 members and 5490 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X