Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Arrival

Hello Everyone,
    Just want wanted to let everyone know that on Sunday at 11:44AM, my wife and I welcomed the newest member of our family. Our daughter Alana Elizabeth couldnt wait for the C-section on Wednesday and decided to come a few days early. My wife and the baby are both doing great and hopefully will be back home tommorrow. This is our third, we have and 18 year old and a 13 year old and now our little one. All girls( god help me)

Mike G
    Thus the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win

Three girls, good luck. I have four boys, the oldest is in k-g. my father-in-law said he would rather raise 10 boys to 1 girl. he has 3 girls and 1 boy. congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Congratulations!! Best wishes to you all.

Comment

Congratulations! Get your shotgun ready!
        "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
        Not Yet Visited: 16
        Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Congrats daddy!!!! I am glad to hear that your wife is doing well, especially if it was supposed to be a c-section. I have a boy and a girl (then I got spayed!!) and I don't know that a boy is all that much easier. Girls you have one set of worries: getting abused, getting pregnant, the 500,000 different types of clothes and accessories required, and what not. With boys its: Getting a girl pregnant, hitting a baseball through a window, riding their bike off of the roof into the swimming pool (it WAS my brothers idea, I swear... I just followed along for the ride), cliff diving (brother again), sports injuries, getting involved with gangs, learning anger management, and teaching them not to cry when they don't get their way.

Enjoy the baby and like someone said earlier, start oiling up the shotgun.
          R.I.P. Sgt. 1st Class Raymond J. Munden

You're service and sacrifice will not be forgotten.

Kieth M.
          I once knew a guy who said, "I'll step over any nine to get to three threes!"

I knew at that precise moment that he and I would never get into a fistfight over a woman.

Comment

Congratulations, I hope mom and baby are doing well. Best wishes.
            "Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything!"-Wyatt Earp

"You never know when crazy will show up!"-Irishdep

Comment

God Bless. My son is what has helped me keep my sanity. It is an incredible blessing to have kids!
              Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

What are you doing replying back on here, shouldn't you be cleaning the house for your wife or changing the diapers. Congrads, try and get into the NRA, weightlifters of america etc to protect your youngest.

Comment

Congrats Mike!!!!

Best wishes to you and family

Comment

awwwwwwwwwww...congrats to you and your wife!!! Best wishes!!!
                    sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats bro. We never got the girl we tried for 3 x's. Got 5 great boys though.
                        John 3:16

Comment

Congradulations!
                          Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. - Leo Buscaglia

~~ Life's a garden, dig it ~~

Comment

Man, what a spectrum! An 18 year old and a baby!

Having kids is the finest gift from God there is. Nothing feels as good. Problem is, you blink and they're grown up.

Don't blink. Don't miss a second.

My best to your bride as well - hope she's catching her breath!
                            The All New
                            BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
                            Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                            - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Congrats....I'll be a few months behind you. My son is due to arrive in late July...We have an 11 year old daughter now.

One girl, one boy....time for the big V
                              Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5507 users online. 307 members and 5200 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X