Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first wife went "home" to Illinois to attend her ten year HS reunion. We could not afford to go together, so I stayed home with our son. She ended up banging her HS crush. My history is not your destiny...BUT, you already said you have concerns.

Sounds, to me, like TRUST IS GONE.

I can't fathom ANY party to a relationship leaving for TWO effing weeks with an ex- in the travel group, to another city, state, let alone continent.

Unless she can suck a tennis ball through a 3/4 inch garden hose, and that's the only thing you care about - I would as other have said, pack her stuff, put it in storage, change your locks and call it off. I would also get some small cameras and place them strategically about your place - to catch any confrontations - more importantly LACK of confrontations which might take place there.
    "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Brother, I don’t need to know either one of you to know that she’s getting the D from this guy. Chalk it up, don’t let your ego get the best of you, and keep it moving.

You absolutely don’t need the confrontation or the mere allegation of a DV type scenario.

Comment

I apologize if my reply is beating a dead horse. I also don't want to cause you more stress or anxiety over it, but I just know from experience that when your significant other hangs out with ex's, nothing good comes from it. I really don't know that there's any such thing as innocently hanging out with your ex. My wife and I both know better than to even put ourselves in a situation like that. You better believe that if I got to spend a month anywhere in the world that I want with friends or even with my wife there, if my ex is there, I just flat-out ain't going.

Comment

This trip has been over for some time...what was the outcome, OP?
          "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Originally posted by Kieth M. View Post
            This trip has been over for some time...what was the outcome, OP?

OP has ghosted O.com. Hasn't posted anything in two months.

We can always come up with possible outcomes, can we not? Here's mine:

OP confronted girlfriend about what happened in Europe. After a week of initial denials, she eventually admitted 'some things happened', but deferred on the details. Girlfriend says she was confused during trip but since has decided OP is her one and only. OP and girlfriend were married the next week by a justice of the peace and honeymooned for a week in Europe, of all places.
            When a police officer tells you to stay in the car, you stay in the car.

-Reese Witherspoon

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10225 users online. 362 members and 9863 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X