300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police graduation attire

Would something like this be acceptable to wear to my husbands upcoming graduation?

As long as it fits properly, then I see no issues with the dress. It looks very nice.
    Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

I think we need pictures Not sure I would worry too much about it. As long as it is tasteful it should be good. They look fine.
      Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

This question is worthless without pics of you in the dress.
        Originally posted by RSGSRT
        We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
        Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

There really isn't a "dress code" for family members at a graduation ceremony. Wear something you feel comfortable with that is in "good taste".

A crop top, Daisy Dukes and hooker boots wouldn't be appropriate but other than that I think you get my meaning
          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Bikini and heels.
            Where'd you learn that, Cheech? Drug school?

Comment

Originally posted by JDCOP View Post
              Bikini and heels.
              G-string preferred.
              Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Kbernal2021 View Post
                Would something like this be acceptable to wear to my husbands upcoming graduation?
                You should just ask the RTOS/Staff and see if they have restrictions
                Be sure to smile for the cameras.....

Comment

Originally posted by Newuser2018 View Post

You should just ask the RTOS/Staff and see if they have restrictions
                  The staff at the academy have no business "restricting" anything my spouse wants to wear at my graduation. She doesn't work for them nor is she a student getting graded. By graduation time NEITHER AM I
                  Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

When in doubt, wear something comfortable and not showy.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8511 users online. 333 members and 8178 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X