300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever keep thinking of someone

Have any of you ever had someone you cant stop thinking about?A couple weeks ago I had heard a name of tv and then I think to myself I used to know somone by that name.Well 2 days Later I found the girl on a friends myspace and so now were friends on myspace and have talked once or twice but she said she really doesnt remember me but its been about 4 years almost since we have seen each other but me on the other hand I have a photographic memory and I can remember people and events very well from the past.Since I found her,I cant stop thinking about her but its odd because we never dated and havent talked very much lately?Maybe me thinking about her and then finding her a few days later on myspace is a sign from God or something.have you guys had anyone you guys cant stop thinking about.Im not bugging her,I leave her the occasional message saying hello but I know she is really busy I know working,going to school and being a single mom.

Originally posted by k9dawgcop1985
    Have any of you ever had someone you cant stop thinking about?A couple weeks ago I had heard a name of tv and then I think to myself I used to know somone by that name.Well 2 days Later I found the girl on a friends myspace and so now were friends on myspace and have talked once or twice but she said she really doesnt remember me but its been about 4 years almost since we have seen each other but me on the other hand I have a photographic memory and I can remember people and events very well from the past.Since I found her,I cant stop thinking about her but its odd because we never dated and havent talked very much lately?Maybe me thinking about her and then finding her a few days later on myspace is a sign from God or something.have you guys had anyone you guys cant stop thinking about.Im not bugging her,I leave her the occasional message saying hello but I know she is really busy I know working,going to school and being a single mom.
    Is God on MySpace? I'll add Him if He is. Maybe he'll help me stal...I mean, find, my soulmate on there too.

Comment

Originally posted by LongLegz
      Is God on MySpace? I'll add Him if He is. Maybe he'll help me stal...I mean, find, my soulmate on there too.
      http://www.myspace.com/godsmyspace

Comment

yes, it must be a sign from the almighty.

there is no other explanation.

edit: sorry for the double post.

Comment

Yeah, I think about my ex a lot. He's like a relationship on hiatus until we figure out how we're going to be "together" (he lives in another Province) ......and then there is someone else I always think about, a newfound friend, but it could be because I'm getting a lot of attention lately lol.
          Never argue with idiots - they just drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Chaos, Panic and Disorder....my work here is done!

As her tears fell at his feet, she didn't say "I Love You," what she said meant even more: I laugh, I love, I hope, I tried. I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry and I know you do the same things too. So we're really not that different, me and you.

Comment

Oh wow, cool. Now i have to Friend God!!

Yes, i had someone i thought about alot. My "first."

Actually, someone on this site helped me find him. And he called me and we talked quite a bit on the phone. I was still thinking about him after THIRTY years...

He was happy, and flattered. I was thrilled to find him...i felt like a chapter of my life had some kind of closure, even tho we didnt talk about the end of our relationship, only the happy times.

Comment

Originally posted by tomek
              That can't be God...whoever that is hasn't logged in since August 05. I feel like the real God would log in to MySpace every day...and he'd have more friends than even Tom has.

Comment

yes, it must be a sign from the almighty.

there is no other explanation.

edit: sorry for the double post.

hahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHA

Good one!
                You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

That can't be God...whoever that is hasn't logged in since August 05. I feel like the real God would log in to MySpace every day...and he'd have more friends than even Tom has.
                  No offense LL, but you finally said something I thought was funny.... so I think you deserve recognition for that.

Comment

as for this ..... I have a bit of the OCD sometimes with this. Harmless really; but I do think of some folks often.

Comment

LMAO. yessss!
                      shepherdess extraordinaire

"Man stands in his own shadow and wonders why it is dark."- Zen proverb

Comment

Does always thinking about myself count? I get accused of that a lot.
                        It takes a Wolf.......

Comment

Originally posted by NO-Code
                          No offense LL, but you finally said something I thought was funny.... so I think you deserve recognition for that.
                          You know me...I only aim to please you, NO-Code.

Comment

Quit stalking girls. Go find a real life friend to talk to about your issues.
                            For the cops out there: You are an adult. If you want to write someone, write them. If you don't want to write someone, then don't write them.

"Jeff, you are the best cop on this board"-Anonymous Post

Comment

Almost fell off my chair here! So does the Devil have one too?
                              "Well behaved women rarely make history"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5099 users online. 311 members and 4788 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X