Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proud C.O. Wife
    replied
    Yes Yes she is cheating. The fact that she wouldnt say who was on the phone is a dead ringer. Along with the other cell phone. Don't put this on yourself. She should have been women enough to end your relationship if she was going to start seeing someone. Thats on her there is no reason to cheat at all. no excuses . Sorry you had to go through with that. My advise is confront her. Then talk and seek divorce why because she is lurking around outside of your relationship and chances are she isnt going to stop. You owe it to yourself.

Leave a comment:

• Christyle
    replied
    Originally posted by DryWater
    Sorry, my mistake
    Hahaha that is quite alright!

Leave a comment:

• DryWater
    replied
    Originally posted by Christyle
    Psst.....I'm a girl!
    Sorry, my mistake

Leave a comment:

• Christyle
    replied
    Originally posted by DryWater
    What he said^^

I can only say like we did in the military, hope for the best and plan for the worst.
    Psst.....I'm a girl!

Leave a comment:

• FuzzPup
    replied
    oooooooooh gotta love the VA sheesh! Good luck getting your appointments straight. The shrinkers at those places have to be the worst with appointments and showing up for work.

Leave a comment:

• VACOP1
    replied
    Sorry about any confusion.

Let me explain I am a 14 year veteran of the Army. The counseling will come free through the Department of Veterans Affairs.

Leave a comment:

• texaschickeee
    replied
    sasdly, I think she is cheating also. most of the signs are there.

The male/female appraoch as suggested was good, it give you both a place where you can vent, talk openly and then come togteher with completed thoughts ans plans of actions. But like noted, the counselors will get paid and if its by the employer, the notes can be taken. just keep that in mind.

I also like the idea of working with someone with experince in LEO families. They are truly unique.

Be good to yourself, she is the one acting out, and feeling guilty. Notice she is the one hiding things and blaming you.....I never knew a person to accuse the other of cheating, and its not thier guilt eating them.

sadly, unless she gives up the phone, and allows you or another to speak ti this person....its cheating.

Leave a comment:

• DryWater
    replied
    Originally posted by Christyle
    CHEATING! I hate to say it, but sounds like she is. Why is she in a chat room talking to random men? I see/hear about this all the time, women meeting men in chats room and then leaving their husbands. I would put software on your computer that archives all her IM's and such. If you can, go through her emails. Or just start searching on your computer hard drive for info. It is easy to do.

About the whole her crying every time you mention her cheating, it's called guilt!
    What he said^^

I can only say like we did in the military, hope for the best and plan for the worst.

Leave a comment:

• Christyle
    replied
    Originally posted by VACOP1
    She did tell me its a married man who's wife has been cheating on him.

She met him in a chat room over a month ago.

She still thinks I am overreacting
    CHEATING! I hate to say it, but sounds like she is. Why is she in a chat room talking to random men? I see/hear about this all the time, women meeting men in chats room and then leaving their husbands. I would put software on your computer that archives all her IM's and such. If you can, go through her emails. Or just start searching on your computer hard drive for info. It is easy to do.

About the whole her crying every time you mention her cheating, it's called guilt!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Do You Still Want To Be With Her?
    If So, Is It Only For The Kids?
    Can You Forgive Her?
    Do You Want To Forgive Her?
    Questions, Questions, Questions. By The Looks Of Things, You Got Plenty Of Support From People Here, What Ever You Do Champ, Kids Come First. Good Luck.

Leave a comment:

• Darling
    replied
    Originally posted by VACOP1
    Thank you Darling (man that sounds weird)
    Don't let your wife hear you saying that.

The marriage counseling is going to be Free, offered through my employment.
    Free to you. Not to the employer. They may want justification of how their dollar is being spent.

The psychologist, is the one would suggested using a 2 person team. He said it givesboth sides a different preception.
    I'd be concerned.

I think that what she said she was trying too do. Since this man had a psychology degree. and had a cheater for a wife.
    There has been no confirmation of who this man really is, right? Shouldn't matter anyway...it's not about him it's about you and your wife.

Why is that.
    If you don't mind, I'll take this one to PM.

Leave a comment:

• fair witness
    replied
    you sound like a genuinely nice man, and you probably married a genuinely nice woman, and from what you say of yourself and her you are both in pain right now. best of luck. lots of good advice here

Leave a comment:

• VACOP1
    replied
    Oh, and never, ever, EVER sign anything with the counselor, ever!
    Why is that.

Leave a comment:

• VACOP1
    replied
    Thank you Darling (man that sounds weird)

The marriage counseling is going to be Free, offered through my employment.

The psychologist, is the one would suggested using a 2 person team. He said it givesboth sides a different preception.

5.) Have a good support system with people who aren't emotionaly involved.
    I think that what she said she was trying too do. Since this man had a psychology degree. and had a cheater for a wife.

6.) As someone mentioned earlier...Be prepared to do GOOD... (Get Out Of Dodge) when things get heated...take a walk, take a drive...remove yourself from the situtation.
    I do need to do that more, I am hotheaded always have been (get it from my dad).

Leave a comment:

• Darling
    replied
    Oh, and never, ever, EVER sign anything with the counselor, ever!

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4166 users online. 245 members and 3921 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X