Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helping a family of a brother in blue.

I dont know if this is allowed here. If not feel free to delete it.

Father is a Deputy Sheriff.

Take a look and share.

Adam Wroda needs your help today! Helping Hands For The Wrodas - Those that know us know that we very rarely ask for help, but often offer it. We have always taken pride in being able to handle whatever situation has come our way. This time though we know we can not, and with great humility ask for the help of those around us. In March of this year we discover...

Father is (or was) a member here..........................
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

(F*** Off Cuz Ur Stupid)

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
      Father is (or was) a member here..........................
      Father still alive and well?
      Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

Originally posted by HI629 View Post

Father still alive and well?
        Oh yea....................I just can't remember his screen name........................but I have regular contact with him on other media
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

(F*** Off Cuz Ur Stupid)

Comment

Glad to hear!
          Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

Father is fine. He is still working, and trying to make up the difference in wages and still be there for his family.

This is to help cover medical expenses, lost wages (the wife can no longer work), and moving expenses since the house they rent is being sold and were not given much time to raise funds to move and find a new home.

Comment

I know in california if you are renting a home and it is sold the new owner takes in the remainder of the lease term. I'd check to see if that's the case in Illinois. Now if they were on a month to month than 30 days notice is all that's needed
              I'd rather be judged by 12 rather carried by 6.

It should be noted that any and all post that are made are based on my own thought and opinions. And are not related or implied to represent the department I work for.

Comment

Originally posted by moparfan View Post
                I know in california if you are renting a home and it is sold the new owner takes in the remainder of the lease term. I'd check to see if that's the case in Illinois. Now if they were on a month to month than 30 days notice is all that's needed
                If I understand the situation correctly, they were on a month to month lease. Could be wrong, but that's what I understood. In either case, I'm sure our brother in blue and his family are struggling and can use all the help they can get.

Comment

Originally posted by HI629 View Post

If I understand the situation correctly, they were on a month to month lease. Could be wrong, but that's what I understood. In either case, I'm sure our brother in blue and his family are struggling and can use all the help they can get.
                  It's a pretty rough time for them .........................& no, they have no recourse on the house being sold out from under them. They have to move

(F*** Off Cuz Ur Stupid)

Comment

Originally posted by moparfan View Post
                    This is correct. Their actual lease was up in June, when they contacted the owner he told them he was going to draw it up and sign it in July..... Thats whe. They got the call and a letter stating they werent going to renew and the house was being sold.

If it wasnt for all of the medical bills they were required to pay prior to finding this out, this would be less of an issue. The fact is though that between the mother and child there are about a million dollars in medical services billed, of which they are responsible for over $10,000, but have been brought down to one income with the mothers insurance denying some of the needed items. She will also have to go through heart surgery the same month that they have to move now.
                    Last edited by NoBody312; Yesterday, 05:50 AM.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11839 users online. 506 members and 11333 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X