300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baysidegal View Post

Its all good until they turn on the "ugly lights" at 2 am. CLOSING TIME!!!
    Also known as going home at 2 with a 10, then waking up at 10 with a 2.
    "Every day should include a perfectly grilled thick steak, freshly roasted coffee and seats on the 50-yardline.

Oh, and bacon. It should start with bacon."
    ------- Me

~~~~

Agent and manager of the world's only authentic lucky football kitty. Don't believe me?
    Just look at the Seattle Seahawks 1976-2010, compared to 2011-present. (and yes, I've been a fan that long)

Comment

2's need lovin' too, someone has to take one for the team
      USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
      "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
      MD DPSCS (Correctional Officer I)
      Civil Service Exam (9/23):
      Baltimore County Corrections (Officer I)
      Civil Service Exam (10/07):

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
        That's why you always use an alias...
        One of my former partners got really famous at one of the local bars because of this. His wife wasn't too happy when she found out that I was the one making him famous!
        Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

There is some validity on the theory of a bad marriage. I went through that with my first wife. After a few years together, I hated to go home. Constant nagging, lack of attention, never did anything that met with her satisfaction. But, I had bills to pay and mouths to feed.

During a three year period I was working up to five jobs at a time. I only went home long enough the clean up, change clothes, hug the kids and listen to her BS as long as I could stand it.

Looking back, I should have filed for divorce sooner, but I stayed because of the kids.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13297 users online. 511 members and 12786 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X