300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kidnapping

I have a question about kidnapping and what the procedures are, when you file a report.....My brother's kids were picked up by their mother on June 10th for their summer vacation with her.... well she recently called him (3 weeks ago) from Arizona and said he was never going to see the kids again..... The kids were suppose to return to him on August 1st. My brother has court orders for joint custody in Tarrant county, Texas. She has not only went out of the county without permission but out of state! Can someone please help!!!
    Last edited by stacy_lytle; 08-26-2005, 02:04 PM.

I don't work with this stuff at my current job (work for a federal agency), but it doesn't sound like kidnapping to me, but more of a custody dispute. Your best bet would be for your brother to contact social services (or its equivilant) and see where to go from there. Perhaps a TX leo could be a little more helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by stacy_lytle
      I have a question about kidnapping and what the procedures are, when you file a report.....My brother's kids were picked up by their mother on June 10th for their summer vacation with her.... well she recently called him (3 weeks ago) from Arizona and said he was never going to see the kids again..... The kids were suppose to return to him on August 1st. My brother has court orders for joint custody in Tarrant county, Texas. She has not only went out of the county without permission but out of state! Can someone please help!!!
      here in oklahoma, i have seen it go both ways, we sent dets. to arkansas to pick up a dad, he was charged. but i have seen others where they werent, it was called "a civil matter" what the heck is the difference, i dont know, i do know that they can be charged with contempt of court for disregarding the judges orders. then if the judge gets ****ed enough he can revoke all visitation rights. i would suggest talking to the district attorney.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5891 users online. 318 members and 5573 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X