300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• men in unform

Most of women concider a cop as sexually attractive but not in Russia. Here in Russia the cops are the most hateful part of seciety. I don't find them attractive. I don't have any personal relationships with my colleagues in uniform where I work but... I like American and British cops. They look really attractive. I don't know why, may be American movies influenced on my opinion. They seem so brave, courageous and with dignity. They are not so corrupted, drunk and rude like here. I have met some American women and they shared my opinion.

russian cops

Maybe if they were paid a decent, livable wage, they would have a better attitude. Police in most poor nations are equally held in such contempt. The corruption is directly related to absence of respect and generally poor living conditions. Hang out here with us.
    Jerry
    "If all else fails, stop using all else!"

Comment

I came across 2 young ladies hitch-hiking a few weeks back. They were on a busy 2 lane road and looked to be about 15-years-old. When I got out of my squad car, they looked terrified. Neither said anything and when I asked for identification, they started to visibly shake. It turned out they were both 19-years-old and from Russia. After I explained that what they were doing wasn't safe, I gave them a ride to the home they were staying in. After talking with them,they both thanked me, and 1 of them said, "In Russia, the Police don't help." I guess that kind of sums it all up.
      Extremism in the pursuit of liberty is no vice. Barry Goldwater

Comment

Uniform

Yup, it's hard to be sexy when you're hungry and can't pay your bills.
        Jerry
        "If all else fails, stop using all else!"

Comment

Originally posted by Leka
          Most of women concider a cop as sexually attractive but not in Russia. Here in Russia the cops are the most hateful part of seciety. I don't find them attractive. I don't have any personal relationships with my colleagues in uniform where I work but... I like American and British cops. They look really attractive. I don't know why, may be American movies influenced on my opinion. They seem so brave, courageous and with dignity. They are not so corrupted, drunk and rude like here. I have met some American women and they shared my opinion.

Well, Thank You dear from all the us police officers lol

Comment

Originally posted by keith758
            I came across 2 young ladies hitch-hiking a few weeks back. They were on a busy 2 lane road and looked to be about 15-years-old. When I got out of my squad car, they looked terrified. Neither said anything and when I asked for identification, they started to visibly shake. It turned out they were both 19-years-old and from Russia. After I explained that what they were doing wasn't safe, I gave them a ride to the home they were staying in. After talking with them,they both thanked me, and 1 of them said, "In Russia, the Police don't help." I guess that kind of sums it all up.
            Hi Keith, in my opinion the US cops are the best on the world due to selection process and superb training plus highly motivated, but trust me and I mean no offense but if I am you I would check on them, you know stop by house to see how are they doing, most of people in the USA belief in stereotypes like cops over there are inhumane and it is normal for foreigners to be afraid of evil cops in his country of origin so that is the reason for strange behavior in front of Us cops but usually people who are afraid of US Cops are guilty of something domestic or foreign does not matter . Moscow is not some run down city. Moscow subway system is the largest in the world. Unbelievable isn

Comment

I know. No need for apology. I am not from Russia. Only to many times I came across people who are misguided and I wanted to say if they acting strange proceed with caution as usual ,forget accent or broken English it is good tactic for avoiding unwanted questions.

Comment

I checked them out and they are on a legitimate work exchange program. They were trying to get to a shopping mall about 25 miles away, and had no idea how far it was.
                Extremism in the pursuit of liberty is no vice. Barry Goldwater

Comment

Had no intention to supervise you, it was just an a observation

Comment

Originally posted by Leka
                    Hey Leka,

Retired american cops are sexy too!!!

Comment

That's because we have pride in what we do and it shows in how we go about doing it.

Comment

Leka your opinion is most appreciated and I think I cangive you some insight on why we're so different. First,for many of us it's a lifelong dream & commitment to be a cop, not just something to do. Second, unlike many countries our police are a civilian organization dependent on local political authority as opposed to Federal authority (exclusively). This makes us more aware, by necessity, of who we deal with as an officer knows all to well what local politicans can do to an agency if their constituency balks at our performance. Americans don't look at police as a military arm of goverment,so many don't look at us as "BIG BROTHER" coming down on them. Many countries, like Russia, tie their police to the military which immediately makes one feel their neighborhood is being occupied. I'm not a world traveller but I know Canada's RCMP is one shining exception. I've met officers from there and they are truly exceptional. I would suggest you visit this website from time-to-time and see just how varied and unusual cops can be and ,if you stumble onto a Russian cop that you can talk to,tell him to visit here too. You may be surprised at the outcome

Comment

Don't be fooled by the flattery guys,she probably wants to marry an American for the green card,Many russian women are also loose as a goose,and I hate to say it,But many Russians ( I know many,a lot in N.Y.) are not nice,don't appreciate the country,and just want to bleed this country dry.I am half russion on Dad's side.Gramps came here in 1906.I can't say he was the warmest gramps in the world.but he worked hard.took no handouts.and APPRECIATED THIS COUNTRY.

Comment

Originally posted by Bklngirl
                            Don't be fooled by the flattery guys,she probably wants to marry an American for the green card,Many russian women are also loose as a goose,and I hate to say it,But many Russians ( I know many,a lot in N.Y.) are not nice,don't appreciate the country,and just want to bleed this country dry.I am half russion on Dad's side.Gramps came here in 1906.I can't say he was the warmest gramps in the world.but he worked hard.took no handouts.and APPRECIATED THIS COUNTRY.

Well, I really didn't expect to hear such rude words. Who said I want a green card? If I ever marry American (cop would be OK), he must be the right person. I didn't give you any reason to say that Russians are not nice (except those who emigrated to US escaping from Russian police). Next time, please, be more polite saying about other nations. I respect Americans more than you think.

Comment

Gee,what a shock!Cop would be O.K.!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6691 users online. 360 members and 6331 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X