300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Child Custody

I am going thru a Custody dispute in the courts right now with my Ex and they are using my schedule against me. We work rotationg shifts. I am trying to see what type of agreements you have out there?
    Quick throw me your cuffs I already used all of mine
    Come here Slick Im not done with you yet

Make sure you don't give up custody rights, have it on paper as 50/50 even if the child does not live with you. I get my son 1 "weekend" a month during the school year regardless of the shift I'm working. Sometimes it means I only get to see him a couple of hours on Mids. Two weekends a month during the summer a month usually on my days off. Two one week vacations during the year. If I were to do it over, I would demand up front every other weekend, all year long, and specific rotation of holidays you can plan your vacation time around ahead of time. Depending on the age, get daycare for those days to show the court your intent to spend as much time as possible with the child. I've found the family courts here are not very LE friendly. And to avoid any child support issues, have it deducted at your payroll office & sent to him/her directly so there is never an issue about the payments, otherwise it can get expensive & nasty quite fast. Good Luck.

Comment

It would all depend on what state you live in.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5748 users online. 301 members and 5447 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X