300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I getting hosed?

10 bucks an hour seems like alot to me...to pay my girls moms friends 15 year old daughter,just to hang out in my house. If your still with me you can see what I'm up against.---The old lady's got it out for me!

I could ask a buddy from work to hang out on a saturday night,set him up with a 10 dollar twelve pack and all would be the same.My 5 year old is out cold by 9p.m. anyway,right? Meanwhile this chick is soaking me for 50 bucks every saturday night!
    Just to hang out at my house,eat my food, and talk to her boyfriend.

God forbid we ask ANY one of our family members,that's out! Although I clearly remember being passed off myself as a kid in my younger days,and look at me.

What is the going rate?
    Last edited by D.O.C; 07-31-2005, 12:52 AM.

We pay my nephews 19yo girlfriend 10 bucks an hour here in Maryland...but she is hottttttttttttttttttttttttt as hell so if she asked for more I'd prolly give it to her so she would just come over

i do believe 10 is the going rate around here
    Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

Originally posted by Chiller
      We pay my nephews 19yo girlfriend 10 bucks an hour here in Maryland...but she is hottttttttttttttttttttttttt as hell so if she asked for more I'd prolly give it to her so she would just come over
      Be careful Chiller! She might want you to teach her something!
      Last edited by Java King; 07-31-2005, 03:40 PM.
      That's right, bring me my royal coffee!

Comment

tsktsk guys!

Anyway, here in NC it's more like $5 per hour, depending on what needs to be done.

Comment

Originally posted by Java King
          Be careful Chiller! She might want you to teach her something!

As much as I wish and I would...I just couldn't do that( I have never cheated in my life and don't intend too) unless of course I suddenly became single then I would descimate it in a heartbeat
          Just shut your damn hole

Comment

But you would provide alcohol to someone to watch your child ?
            Ever heard of child endangering ????

Comment

Originally posted by Bodie

Who is this question posed to????????? I don't recall seeing anything about providing alcohol to a minor in this thread or did i miss something?

If your refering to me giving her more( you may not be) then more= more $$$$

ANYONE watching my kid other then my mother is not drinking alcohol while watching over him

Just shut your damn hole

Comment

Originally posted by D.O.C
                I could ask a buddy from work to hang out on a saturday night,set him up with a 10 dollar twelve pack and all would be the same

Chiller, I think he means this quote.
                That's right, bring me my royal coffee!

Comment

Originally posted by Java King
                  Chiller, I think he means this quote.

well ****....I did say i may have missed something right????? Hope that gets a Bodie pardon

duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
                  Just shut your damn hole

Comment

Remember a good babysitter is a lot like a good cop...

Each does not necessarily get paid for what they do, they get paid for what they may have to do.

$50 is a little steep but then again you are gone for five hours. Either discuss a flat rate or shorten your night out.
                    Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

Thanks Cj,Chiller,Mizz,Brick,Gottso

last night was just the second time we had her over, now that I'm of... um...of clearer head this was really just an alcohol induced question.

Best I can tell though is she don't do much,hope no one thinks I'm cheap it's just remember when you had to work for your money?

Good news is I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by not paying it! Just kidding

Comment

I am old, I am turning into one of those people who says....."back in my day..."

okay, I am over it, but really, back in my babysitting days, which was a while a ago I admit, but I thought I hit pay dirt when I made $2 and hour or $1 a kid.

now.....does anyone else remeber when a fillup for your car didn't require a loan?
                        stay safe and always remember to look up!!

"You've been talking to yourself in the mirror again haven't you ?

chat room

Comment

Originally posted by Bodie
                          Wo said they would give alcohol to a kid?
                          U.S. Coast Guard R since 2006.
                          Petty Officer Third Class (E-4)

Comment

heck, ask one of the guys at your station. I hear a few guys here have daughters around 15/16 and they watch the other officers kids for them.

Comment

Around here its around $10/hr. I would say if the sitter eats your food or something like that, the pay could be a little less. I dont know if you're providing dinner.

It was $2 back in "my day," too. I babysat for my nephews, but my sis and her husband didnt go out a whole lot when the kids were young. Other than that, i NEVER babysat cuz i wasnt crazy about kids

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5331 users online. 298 members and 5033 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X