This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women suck

So I've been dating this girl for three to four months now. A couple of weeks ago she mentions fleetingly meeting a guy at a club when I wasn't there. I knew there was attraction, or she wouldn't have mentioned him at all. No big deal, I'm not overly jealous. Well, starting about three days after she mentioned him she became..."Distant" as I described it to her. She blames it on being busy and having to take care of her friend who was hurt in an accident. Ok. I'm not buying it, but I can give a small benefit of the doubt.

Well she lives in my city. So, thismorning at 7 a.m. I am patrolling and cruise by her house to see a new vehicle there. hmmm. Being the nosey one that I am, and having that handy radio there, I run the plate. Guess who it belonged to? How smart is that? You'd think she would have made an attempt to hide his vehicle when she knew I'd be working.

Women suck. And I'm 10-8. Send your 19-24 year old daughters my way.
    "He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still"

-Lao Tzu

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."

-Reinhold Niebuhr

POST REMOVED. USER PLEASE BE WARNED POSTING ABOUT OTHER USERS IN THIS MANNER WILL RESULT IN PERMANENT REMOVAL.

Comment

Based on your post I would hazard a guess that she really did you a favor. What if things had gotten really serious and you were living together or married. Then you found out that she is a lieing, cheating, beatch, but she is entitled to half of everything. Count your blessings and find a "nice lady".

P.S.

I wouldn't be looking for anything under the age of 21.
      Job description as told by an old timer: "Drive fast cars, look at pretty women, and drink coffee".

Comment

Yeah, I was over it in about two hours. It made for nothing worse than a bad day, I'll live. And yes, I am lucky things didn't go further with her. Girls under 21 will just have to be very mature for their age. And show me ID proving they are over 18. Make that three forms of ID, and maybe a note from her parents. There are a few mature girls out there, and I'll have fun looking for them!

I'll have to pass on the whole gay thing...
        "He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still"

-Lao Tzu

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."

-Reinhold Niebuhr

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4417 users online. 257 members and 4160 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X