300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By Far the best...........

I have to say after all that's happened the last couple of month's my husband is by far the best husband/ officer I know. For the last five years I've suffered with liver damage from a surgery gone bad. Until lately I have been able to keep it under control. But since May 21st I've spent off and on 16 days in the hospital and had 3 proceedures done. Throughout it all he's never left my side. He's averaged maybe 3 hours of sleep if he's lucky in a very uncomforable chair every night. Washes up in the bathroom of my hospital room. Puts on his uniform goes to work. Checks in on me almost hourly. And stops at my parents on his way between work and the hospital to spent what time he can with our kids. I know he has to be exhausted and mentally drained but does all he can to re-asure me and our kids that everything will be o.k. Sunday we celebrate our 12th anniversary. I'm sure he could use a good pat on the back right now. So please help wish him a Happy Anniversary for me.

Thumbs up to him. I hope you get better soon. You two sound like a lovely couple!
    "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

That right there is a good example of a "real man." Not many women are able to wind up with one of those. I hope I can be that man to my wife.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. J21
        So please help wish him a Happy Anniversary for me.
        Is he someone that is on this forum? If so, please let us know.

Comment

Congratulations. Hope you heal fast.

Comment

Congrats...that is awesome. You have a winner...hope you fell better soon.

Comment

Thank you Everyone!!!!!

Comment

Happy Anniversary!

Hope you feel better soon.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6132 users online. 325 members and 5807 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X