300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loss of loved one in Iraq...

You probably all heard on the news last night about the homicide bomber that slammed into a military vehicle in Fallujah, killing 6 and injurying 13. One of our members here at o.com, 72na55, lost his son-in-law in that attack. He was 22 years old and is survived by his wife and 2 yr old son. Please pray for 72na55 and his family.
    Last edited by TXLady; 06-24-2005, 09:53 PM.
    "Only imperfection is intolerant of imperfection"

Originally posted by TXLady
    You probably all heard on the news last night about the homicide bomber that slammed into a military vehicle in Fallujah, killing 6 and injurying 13. One of our members here at o.com, 72na55, lost his son-in-law in that attack. He was 20 years old and is survived by his wife and 2 yr old son. Please pray for 72na55 and his family.

I am sorry to hear that. I will say a prayer for him and his family. So sad that the 2 year old will grow up without his Daddy.
    Job description as told by an old timer: "Drive fast cars, look at pretty women, and drink coffee".

Comment

How sad, My family will be praying for his and all the others we have lost over there.
      "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

It's always terrible to lose a family member.

My prayers go out to his family.

Comment

My condolences.

Comment

My deepest sympathies on his loss.
            The only thing we have to fear is change itself.

Comment

My prayers for his family and all our people that serve for our great country.

Semper Fi Bill

Comment

He will be in my prayers.
                Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

I too will be praying for the family of the Fallen.

Comment

Oh man I am so sorry to hear this my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family I wish there was something that we could do for you. God bless you and your family
                    "OBSTACLES ARE THOSE FRIGHTFUL THING YOU SEE WHEN YOU TAKE YOUR EYES OFF YOUR GOAL" HENRY FORD

Comment

My sympathy to the family.
                      Liberalism is a mental disorder
                      -Resistance implies Guilt-

Comment

Thoughts and deepest sympathy to 72na55 and family.
                        I don't make the law , I just enforce it

Comment

Deepest sympathies to the family on their terrible loss
                          "Well, I never had an invisible friend when I was young, but I'm sure that if I did, it would be Constable Smiley."

Comment

Thoughts and prayers to the family and loved ones.....
                            Happy to be here proud to serve

"Well it appears this lock does not accept american express."

Never trust fire fighters to point out a suspect.

Comment

Condolences

My condolences to the family and all families that have suffered losses.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5419 users online. 316 members and 5103 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X