300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work from home for leo wives?

Anyone have any ideas for work from home jobs for leo wives?

Pole dancing instructor? Longaberger? Actually depends on if the wife is male or female.
    Last edited by HI629; 07-13-2016, 03:09 AM.
    Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

Network marketing business is great. My wife is an Arbonne Consulant and it helps with secondary income and allows her to work from home and make her own hours. PM me for more details. Arbonne is a heath and wellness company.

It it works great for LEO wives because they have a large network of friends and other LEO wives. Also the flexibility. It also give the wives something of there own to focus on.

Comment

Originally posted by HI629 View Post
        Actually depends on if the wife is male or female.
        Huh????

Comment

Originally posted by Bayman10 View Post
          Network marketing business is great. My wife is an Arbonne Consulant and it helps with secondary income and allows her to work from home and make her own hours. PM me for more details. Arbonne is a heath and wellness company.

It it works great for LEO wives because they have a large network of friends and other LEO wives. Also the flexibility. It also give the wives something of there own to focus on.
          What a convenient first post ever. Seems totally legit.

Things like that nonsense tend to be flash in the pan nonsense. I've got a buddy whose wife makes more from "scentsy" than she does her full time job. Admittedly impressive, but you're crazy if you think it's going to last.

If you're looking for legitimate computer based jobs, look into transcribing. Medical particularly, but many legal offices use them as well.
          Last edited by AppState; 09-03-2017, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AppState View Post

Things like that nonsense tend to be flash in the pan nonsense. I've got a buddy who makes more from "scentsy" than she does her full time job. Admittedly impressive, but you're crazy if you think it's going to last.
            Exactly. Like every other home marketing business... as soon as you run out of friends and family members to pitch to, it tanks.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6397 users online. 203 members and 6194 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X