300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work from home for leo wives?

Anyone have any ideas for work from home jobs for leo wives?

Pole dancing instructor? Longaberger? Actually depends on if the wife is male or female.
    Last edited by HI629; 07-13-2016, 03:09 AM.
    Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

Network marketing business is great. My wife is an Arbonne Consulant and it helps with secondary income and allows her to work from home and make her own hours. PM me for more details. Arbonne is a heath and wellness company.

It it works great for LEO wives because they have a large network of friends and other LEO wives. Also the flexibility. It also give the wives something of there own to focus on.

Comment

Originally posted by HI629 View Post
        Actually depends on if the wife is male or female.
        Huh????

Comment

Originally posted by Bayman10 View Post
          Network marketing business is great. My wife is an Arbonne Consulant and it helps with secondary income and allows her to work from home and make her own hours. PM me for more details. Arbonne is a heath and wellness company.

It it works great for LEO wives because they have a large network of friends and other LEO wives. Also the flexibility. It also give the wives something of there own to focus on.
          What a convenient first post ever. Seems totally legit.

Things like that nonsense tend to be flash in the pan nonsense. I've got a buddy whose wife makes more from "scentsy" than she does her full time job. Admittedly impressive, but you're crazy if you think it's going to last.

If you're looking for legitimate computer based jobs, look into transcribing. Medical particularly, but many legal offices use them as well.
          Last edited by AppState; 09-03-2017, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AppState View Post

Things like that nonsense tend to be flash in the pan nonsense. I've got a buddy who makes more from "scentsy" than she does her full time job. Admittedly impressive, but you're crazy if you think it's going to last.
            Exactly. Like every other home marketing business... as soon as you run out of friends and family members to pitch to, it tanks.
            You can trust just about every officer you work with to risk their life to save yours, but don't ever leave your lunch in the breakroom refrigerator.

Comment

ONline job i guess

Comment

My wife and I started an accounting firm we run out of our house. Since I work as a LEO she does the vast majority of the work but other than meeting with clients she never has to leave the house.

I guess my question would:be what type of education or skills sets does your wife have that she can use? If she doesn’t have anything particular then she’s really out of luck for legit jobs.

Comment

There's a blog called Anna @ real ways to earn. She posts legit work from home jobs, that actually pay real money, thru paypal. I've done a lot of different stuff for different companies, even huge corporations use at home workers. The Hilton Hotel chain for instance, recently wanted from home customer service reps. There are even jobs for settings with screaming kids in the background.

They don't pay much; Lionbridge (doing analysis for Google) is probably the best paying, the lower tier Google jobs are like $9/ hour, and you have to hustle to find the hours.

There are lots of 'Teach ESL' jobs too. Lots of opportunities, not all are scams.

Comment

Why couldn't an LEO wife work outside of home?
                    USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
                    "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
                    DA Civilian Police Officer, APG MD

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10608 users online. 493 members and 10115 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X