Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A girl can Have 2 husband?

Hey guys,
    As I am a law student so I have a question in mind.
    If a girl already married and she also had 2 babies, Now she wants to get married 2nd time but her husband doesn't agree with her.
    So she had any right that without husband's permission she can go for another marriage?
    Last edited by Kimberly Dukes; 10-13-2014, 08:00 AM.

Unless she's already divorced, bigamy comes to mind, irrespective of her husband's consent or lack of it.
    Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by Kimberly Dukes View Post
      Hey guys ,
      As am a law student so I have a question in mind .
      If a girl already married and she also had 2 babies , Now she wants to get married 2nd time but her husband doesn't agree with her.
      So she has any rights that without husband's permission she gets a 2nd marriage?

I am concerned that a "law student" wouldn't know the answer to that question
      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
        I am concerned that a "law student" wouldn't know the answer to that question
        What country are you a law student in?

Comment

Hey guys ,
          As am a law student so I have a question in mind .
          If a girl already married and she also had 2 babies , Now she wants to get married 2nd time but her husband doesn't agree with her.
          So she has any rights that without husband's permission she gets a 2nd marriage?
          ...why would she want to? It'd be like having two wives...(but not as bad!)

Ski

Comment

1: (easy way): get a divorce on grounds of irreconcilable differences -- get sole or joint or visitation custody

2. (hard way):
            Code:
            1. go to Iran
            2. get gender reassignment surgery and procedure 
               (they do a lot of that there -- more than any other country,
               but it's easier to do m to f)
            3. using your newly acquired rights as a male, divorce your non-female spouse,
               on the grounds that he's illegally trying to keep you in a same-sex marriage
            4. marry 4 women
            5. take them with you back to the US
            6. sell one to your ex
            7. get another surgery to switch back
            8. marry your new intended
            9. let him consort with your other 3 wives
            3. don't worry be happy
            Last edited by Monty Ealerman; 09-22-2014, 04:16 PM.

Comment

This thread makes me think of a question that I was asked in my younger years. "Is it legal in [name your state] for a man to marry his widow's sister?"
              Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

For a "law student," your writing skills suck and the question is stupid.
                Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by just joe View Post
                  What country are you a law student in?
                  Utah

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                    Everyone cannot be intelligent lolz

Comment

Everyone cannot be intelligent lolz
                      FINALLY!! A lawyer that tells the truth!

I only hope you put that exact statement on your business cards...............

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                        That's why I asked what country she was in. People who have English as a second or additional language typically write the way she does.
                        Last edited by just joe; 09-23-2014, 01:27 PM.

Comment

At that point I am not sure I would want to be #1 or #2 unless I was a little whacked in the head. Talking about sloppy seconds.

Comment

Come on guys, give her a break. now that we know where she is there is some clarity to the issue. Apparently last month the courts struck down a Utah law that prohibited having multiple spouses.

Kimberly - I don't know if its going to be an issue with the law as much as it will be an issue with the leadership of the church.
                            Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by Shush View Post
                              FINALLY!! A lawyer that tells the truth!

I only hope you put that exact statement on your business cards...............
                              Are you challenging me?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12242 users online. 544 members and 11698 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X