Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does your spouse/significant other do? (i.e. work, etc)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does your spouse/significant other do? (i.e. work, etc)

Howdy all,

I was wondering what everyone's spouses or significant others do while you are at work. My wife is a professional portrait and wedding photographer.
    "Our citizenship in the United States is our national character...Our great title is AMERICANS." - Thomas Paine

"The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone." - Harriet Beecher Stowe

Mine stays home, cooks, raises the kids and cleans the cave.

“Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”

Miyamoto Musashi

“Life Is Hard, But It's Harder When You're Stupid”

George V. Higgins (from The Friends of Eddie Coyle)

Comment

While I'm at work? My wife sleeps. While I'm at home asleep my wife teaches preschool.

Comment

Librarian who loves to cook. Boy, am I lucky.

Comment

Clara takes care of our 12 year-old disabled grandchild that we are raising, her mom who is 86, her son and daughters as well as takes care of the household chores and finances. In short, she works harder than I do! Man...am I blessed!

Comment

It's conCubines...

Fer' da' Professa'

Iz' have a "snap" code thiNgy...

Originally posted by mookster
            Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
            Originally posted by CityCopDC
            I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
            Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
            I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
            -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Database marketing and search engine optimization work, among her other hats.

Comment

While he's at work, I usually just sit by myself, worrying and crying and texting him until he comes home safely.

Or not.

I work full-time in commercial construction as a project coordinator. We have almost opposite schedules, so I have lots of "me" time. I work out, hang out with my dog, have drinks with my friends, go to the symphony, read, cook, whatever. I'm also known to be at the office pretty late sometimes...he's not the only one who gets held over

Comment

My husband is a Trooper. I'm currently a wedding photographer, previously I was a Deputy as well as a Crime Lab Analyst.

Comment

She is the CEO of a company that provides education for DR's...yes, I have a sugar momma..haha

Comment

Mine is Attorney at a big time law firm. If it wasn't for her I probably couldn't afford to pursue a career in LE.

Comment

Last edited by pujolsfan146; 02-18-2013, 10:40 PM.
                        Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

Originally posted by slamdunc View Post
                          Mine stays home, cooks, raises the kids and cleans the cave.

As did mine when the curtain climbers were growing up......................she now is a clerk at Walmart (which gives us a 10% discount on most purchases)
                          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Sorry double post.

Comment

Shopaholic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3237 users online. 156 members and 3081 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X