Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My son is a little confused about what I do...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jannino View Post
    What the hell, just put on a couple of episodes of COPS... he'll think you're the most awesome dad in the world...
    He already loves COPS. He calls it "watching badguys". He and his mom watch it together every Saturday night. I made my wife mad when COPS rode with us last year because I refused to signed their waiver to put my ugly mug on TV.

Comment

Lol, well could be worse. My husband keeps saying firefighters do nothing all day but sleep and play video games. Now my 7yo is going around saying he's going to Be a firefighter when he grows up.

Comment

I should have went that route. I would be awesome at Call of duty or MW3
        MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaAlpha4 View Post
          Lol, well could be worse. My husband keeps saying firefighters do nothing all day but sleep and play video games. Now my 7yo is going around saying he's going to Be a firefighter when he grows up.
          Oy!

Dunno about the paid guys but I sleep and play video games at the house. At the station I'm there for a reason....that or the printer at the house is out of ink again and my wife needs stuff printed off, LOL!
          SCHP TCO

Freemason

Comment

My daughter has no idea what I do. She probably thinks I'm a loser, because when I tell her I'm going to work, I'm usually wearing gym shorts and an old t-shirt. See, I get dressed at the station and she rarely sees my uniform. She is only two, so I figure I will explain it to her in a couple of years.

Comment

Could be worse, I wasn't a cop at the time, but I worked the graveyard shift in the USAF. I took my son shopping one day, and the store clerk asked my son what his daddy did for a living. He replied, nothing, he sleeps all day!

Comment

Originally posted by scarney View Post
                could be worse, i wasn't a cop at the time, but i worked the graveyard shift in the usaf. I took my son shopping one day, and the store clerk asked my son what his daddy did for a living. He replied, nothing, he sleeps all day!
                roflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!
                sigpic

"Po Po coming through!" all rights reserved DJS

'Do we really need 'smart bombs' to drop on these dumb bastards?'

http://www.snipercompany.com/

M16/AR15/M4 Armorer

Comment

My kids do the same thing, but with firefighters. It really ****es my brother, who is a firefighter, off when they say that. I think its hilarious.
                  “Fear not the night.

Fear that which walks the night.

And I am that which walks the night.

But only evil need fear me…

and gentle souls sleep safe in their beds…

because I walk the night.”

Comment

Originally posted by scarney View Post
                    Could be worse, I wasn't a cop at the time, but I worked the graveyard shift in the USAF. I took my son shopping one day, and the store clerk asked my son what his daddy did for a living. He replied, nothing, he sleeps all day!
                    Mountain dew hurts coming out of your nose....that was funny.

Comment

Comment

My son is 3 and has a pretty limited vocabulary. A few weeks ago I came home in uniform (which I rarely do), and he saw me at the front door. He tells my wife "its a cop", not dads home or anything else, "its a cop". So she tells him "the cops are here to get you", he looks at me with big eyes and a look of horror and says...."cops, oh ****!!" and runs and hides. I almost ****ed myself.
                        I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

That is funny as sheeeeeeeeeeet!!!
                          sigpic

"Po Po coming through!" all rights reserved DJS

'Do we really need 'smart bombs' to drop on these dumb bastards?'

http://www.snipercompany.com/

M16/AR15/M4 Armorer

Comment

He tells my wife "its a cop", not dads home or anything else, "its a cop". So she tells him "the cops are here to get you", he looks at me with big eyes and a look of horror and says...."cops, oh ****!!" and runs and hides. I almost ****ed myself.
                            You gotta give a warning to coffee drinkers before posting funny stuff man.

Comment

This thread made my day!

Comment

Originally posted by reils49 View Post
                                My son is 3 and has a pretty limited vocabulary. A few weeks ago I came home in uniform (which I rarely do), and he saw me at the front door. He tells my wife "its a cop", not dads home or anything else, "its a cop". So she tells him "the cops are here to get you", he looks at me with big eyes and a look of horror and says...."cops, oh ****!!" and runs and hides. I almost ****ed myself.
                                That's priceless!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6084 users online. 196 members and 5888 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                                X