300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25 Years Ago today....

....Mrs 1042 TROOPER married me. Today is our Silver Anniversary.
    Ain't that some sheot

Hard to believe she's put up with me for so long. She sees something deep inside I guess.

A great woman. My finest friend.
    The All New
    BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
    Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
    - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Well done Troop I Wish You and the Misses another 25. To quote a wise man
    " GO GET SOME"
    MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Congrats to you and Mrs. Troop!
      Sky above me, Earth below me.... FIRE inside me

Diplomacy is the art of saying "nice doggy" until you can find a rock. -Squirrel

so you feel like confucious just jumped out of your stale dessert and bestowed infinite wisdom upon you and your grease-filled tummy. - Evan

Comment

Congratulations!

I bet 25 years seems like yesterday…

Best wishes for 25 even better years!
        Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Comment

Congrats on your Silver Anniversary.
          This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Congratulations Sir!! Tell us your secret.....

Bet it takes alot of giving and getting... May you guys have 25+ years!!!
            Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none - William Shakespeare
            Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.- James Mattis
            It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. - Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cFL80PN3wA&sns=em

Comment

Congrats..............................
              Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Congrats- Happy Anniversary!
                Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
                and I'm not sure about the former.
                -Albert Einstein

sigpic

Comment

How wonderful. You could teach us all a thing or two about being partners.

Comment

Congrats yall.!!!! Here is to another 25 yrs for ya.

I met a couple, a couple of weeks ago, that have been married for 69 yrs. Their daughter was 66 yrs old. When the wife and I first saw them, we thought they were in their 60's.

Comment

Big Congrats on your Silver, Trooper!!!! That's wonderful! May you have another 25, just like Mud Pig says

Comment

Congratulations Troop, may your future years together be the best ever.
                        It's not the will to win that matters...everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters.
                        Paul "Bear" Bryant

Comment

Happy Anniversary, all the best for the two of you

Comment

No better testimony to a GREAT marriage than 25 years together! Best wishes!

Comment

Hope you did something really nice for her...she deserves it! Congratulations.
                              "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6038 users online. 329 members and 5709 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X