300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Reality TV Show - if you're interested

Officer.com was contacted by a studio which is pursuing making a reality TV show about multi-generational police families. As I thought this might be of interest to our readership - and I thought the idea might apply to some of you - I post this for them. Read and respond as you see fit.

Do you come from a long line of law enforcement officers? Do you work with your brother? Your wife? Your son? In the same department? Does it seem like the job is in your blood?

The creater of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, is looking to produce a new project showcasing police family dynasties. We are searching for families that have multiple family members working in law enforcement. It's looking to be a positive portrayal of some of law enforcement's finest officers. Our producers bring years of experience covering law enforcement, from the CBS newsroom to the critically acclaimed television documentary: 911.

Having worked extensively with departments for other types of positive programming, we know the pressures of the job and the benefit of having a family member who understands what it's like. If you, or someone you know comes from a family of LE officers we would love to hear from you!

If interested send us a brief message at [email protected] with some information about your family, a family photo if you have one, and the best way for us to contact you!
    sigpic
    The Web's Source for Law Enforcement
    PM for Technical Support or visit our contact page.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6087 users online. 345 members and 5742 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X