Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Prayers Are Needed

http://www.newbritainherald.com/arti...b172318216.txt

BERLIN — A Berlin High School graduate was in a medically induced coma Monday evening after having been struck by a taxi cab in New York City Sunday night.

As previously reported, Ryan Lee, 19, was struck while crossing the street near Manhattan’s First Avenue. He was subsequently taken to Bellevue Hospital, where the coma was induced in an attempt to reduce swelling in and around his brain.

Lee is in his sophomore year at Long Island University.

A golfer and baseball player, Lee graduated from Berlin High School in 2009 along with Board of Education member Kathleen O’Donnell-Moss’s son, Kevin Moss.

“He’s a nice kid,” O’Donnell-Moss said, with her heart going out to Lee and his family.
    Ryan and I both went to high school together and I had the honor of being in a few of his classes. He was truely a great kid who made everyone smile.

Since the article has been written, Ryan was taken off life support today and has passed..

Sorry to hear about this, kind thoughts and prayers going out.
    It's not the will to win that matters...everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters.
    Paul "Bear" Bryant

Comment

So sad....Thoughts and prayers to family and friends.

Comment

Thoughts and prayers en-route
        Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

With my deepest sympathy for Lee family. May they find some comfort and peace.

Comment

So sorry for your loss as well. These things are never easy. My thoughts and prayers to all of you.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6021 users online. 300 members and 5721 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X