• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 things women do that freak men out

(I found this posted on another forum and I found it interesting

~ 4 Things Women Do That Freak Men Out ~
    By Alina Mikos-

Stereotypes are usually reflective of some truth, so while this might not describe ALL men’s feelings towards women,
    the following behaviors are known to cause discomfort among men.
    Were the tables turned, though, women would also have a difficult time dealing with these behaviors, especially if carried to an extreme.

1. Analyzing Them

Women seem to have a need to analyze situations and people, and no topic is more compelling to them than their newest beau. It has become a classic game in dating life: men struggling mightily to open up and express themselves, while the women spend countless hours analyzing their men and their relationship with their friends, family or coworkers. In fact, a woman might be analyzing every word her partner utters during what seems to him, an ordinary conversation. While she’s looking at this as constructive to the relationship, if he catches on he’s likely to feel as if he’s under a microscope. Men generally don’t like to be watched, judged, and pegged.

2. Invading Their Space

Most men cherish their freedom, even if they are currently involved with a woman. Moving in together and sharing a living space is a dramatic step forward in a relationship, and a man is reluctant to commit to this until he’s ready. Inviting yourself over whenever you feel like it and leaving your things here and there around his apartment is definitely inserting yourself into his space. He will see this for what it is, and if he is not ready for that next level of commitment, your pressuring him will only scare him off.

3. Loss of Identity

A significant element of a successful relationship involves compromise, but some women can take this concept too far. When a woman gives up her interests, beliefs, or personality traits in order to “fit better” with her beau, she has given too much. Not only does this harm her spirit, but it usually drives him away. Being an independent individual is one of the most attractive and sexy qualities a person can bring into any relationship.

4. Start Trying to Control Everything

As women tend to be more analytical than men, once they’ve reached a conclusion about something, they may feel they know best and then try to instill their new found wisdom into everything they do. Given the typical male pride and need for independence, even if she knows best, a man may fight her simply on principle. If you begin to assert your control over every little thing you do together – as well as attempting to manipulate his behavior and choices regarding his own life – even if you’re right, he will probably resent you for the intrusion.

Both sexes play their part in displaying some common behaviors which may scare off the opposite sex. It’s in securing this knowledge that we can learn what the triggers are and work on neutralizing them for the sake of our relationships.

.................................................. .......................
    MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

The thing that I find confusing is that women can truly do something for no reason.

I only agree with number 2 above, and the other 3 traits would never be allowed.

Comment

I'd have to agree with those, especially the analyzing business. I often end up feeling like a bug in a jar...then I gotta go.

The controlling thing is bad too, for both parties, but I'm sure many guys are that way too. Life is too short for that crap.

Comment

Just remember. Darth Vader became evil for a woman. :P She had all 4 of those traits too.

Comment

Those things freak men out? Strange....These are the only things that freak me out about women.
            -Vagisil, Midol, Pregnancy Tests, Urinary Tract Infections.

Those things send me running for the hills.

Comment

"women tend to be more analytical than men,"

Are you freakin' kidding me? You can TELL this article was written by a woman without even seeing the name, just by reading ridiculous statements like this........
              Just another squirrel, tryin' to get a nut......

Comment

LOL, four traits common to Domestic Violence abusers also. Male or female, seems like stalker to me.
                "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

Originally posted by jcioccke View Post
                  .................................................. .......................
                  I see someone doesn't want to end up at the bottom of the Hudson River...
                  sigpic

Comment

1. Not being able to close any threaded container.

2. Gold Canyon

3. Pampered Chef

4. Thinking Nicholas Sparks Movies might be something I would want to watch.

M-11
                    “All men dream...... But not equally..
                    Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;
                    but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
                    for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.....”

TE Lawrence

Comment

1. Frequent trips to the Hairdresser and Nail Salon

2. A J.C. Penny Charge Card

3. Any Bank, Credit or Debit Card, (see #2 above)

4. Her parents, kids and grandkids! (blended family)

Comment

I see someone doesn't want to end up at the bottom of the Hudson River...
                        LMAO YUP--- wife reads this forum from time to time. I want a new set of Golf Clubs and the continued "time"
                        MDRDEP:

Comment

I think they missed a trait.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Originally posted by jcioccke
                          After I hit it, I would be disgusted with her

Comment

^^^^^^^

LMAO Perfect
                            MDRDEP:

Comment

Would be nice to see a thread that say's " 4 Things men do to freak out a woman" !
                              I could and would have a field day

1) You guys always quarter back everything and everything on a situation!
                              2) You guys are so fake when it comes to I can't stand that guy!! but when that guy walks in first words out of your mouth are " how are you, when you wanna grab a beer, lets do the gym together"!
                              3) Never hear the words hey.. good job, always here.. could of done it better!
                              4) Plain and simple " You think because God gave you a penis majority of you men are Know it all's in everything!"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4258 users online. 267 members and 3991 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X