Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help for a fallen brother officer/deputy..

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help for a fallen brother officer/deputy..

I am looking for a contact or two at the Las Vegas PD area who I can talk to about helping us out with a fellow officer that had a serious stroke while in LV and is currently in serious/ grave condition at the Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center. If you are willing to do a simple favor and help out a fellow LEO and his family let me know. We just want a LEO to go by and tell his family we all care, thats it. This guy is a 30 year veteran that just retired this year and is one of my very best and most loved instructors at my academy. His family is from Gainesville, Fl and a long way fro home, but I have an idea that might help lighten their spirits just a bit, the sight of a uniform stopping by to say they care would do wonders..

Thanks.. PM me if your willing to help, no money involved, just a few minutes of your time.

Respectfully..
    Police Academy Coordinator
    35+ years as a cop

No one gets left behind!sigpic

My Police Academy's Facebook Page
    YouTubes Largest Military Videos Poster -www.usmilitaryvideos.net
    Like us on Facebook - US Military
    Florida Carry Inc. Facebook page, 2nd Amendment Support Group.

Did you post this in the Nevada section? My thoughts and prayers for your friend.
    Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

Or PM VegasMetro.... he might be able to help. But also do what Willow suggested.

Thoughts and prayers.
      "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
      Not Yet Visited: 16
      Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Originally posted by willowdared View Post
        Did you post this in the Nevada section? My thoughts and prayers for your friend.
        Did already, no replies.. thanks for the suggestion..
        35+ years as a cop

Comment

Sarge now has some acceptable reading material to keep him occupied :-)

He looked good and in positive spirits and says he is recovering.
          Last edited by OfficerDotCom; 12-10-2009, 09:09 AM. Reason: removed room number
          The views, comments, and opinions posted above represent soley the views, comments, and opinions of myself alone, and to my knowledge do not represent the views, comments, and opinions of anyone else or my employer.

Comment

Its OK he was discharged Yesterday afetrnoon. My many thanks to the LVPD guys that went by and boosted his spirits. He was really touched and it is really appreciated by us back here in Fla. LVPD was great and we appreciate all the help they gave!! Thanks!!

Originally posted by MRRBEST View Post
            Sarge now has some acceptable reading material to keep him occupied :-)

He looked good and in positive spirits and says he is recovering.

For anyone local interested, he is in room 129 on the first floor all the way back (northwest portion) in the hospital.
            35+ years as a cop

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6225 users online. 307 members and 5918 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X