300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where have you gone?

Where have you gone? I am so lost without you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7doNyZA2gvY
    "You have never lived until you have almost died. For those who fight for it, life has a flavor the protected will never know." --Dave Grossman

Comment

Thanks now I ahve something new to make me cry and realize how dead I am inside!

Comment

sounds like you need a full magazine and some privacy, ill leave you with that..
        In the end we're all just chalk lines on the concrete drawn only to be washed away, for the time that I've been given, I am what I am. I'd rather you hate me for everything I am, Than have you love me for being something that Im not

Comment

Originally posted by SMD View Post
          Thanks now I ahve something new to make me cry and realize how dead I am inside!
          I used to drink heavily and listen to Barry Manilow's Mandy.

Then, I sobered up and thanks to comedian Dana Gould, I learned that Mandy is nothing more than an acronym for "My, Another Neurotic Dissapointment? Yes!"
          Last edited by Kieth M.; 11-01-2009, 11:40 AM.
          "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5342 users online. 294 members and 5048 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X