Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 years gone

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 4 years gone

    Well, here I am on duty on a nce brisk Sunday. Call my fiancee (been together for over four years), and she breaks up with me. I feel like absolute crap and don't even know how to proceed with this.......

  • #2
    Originally posted by Corporal7 View Post
    Well, here I am on duty on a nce brisk Sunday. Call my fiancee (been together for over four years), and she breaks up with me. I feel like absolute crap and don't even know how to proceed with this.......

    Wow, thats tough! Sorry, but why? There has to be a reason and you all should be sitting down to discuss this. Another man or what?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by YELLOWLAB View Post
      Wow, thats tough! Sorry, but why? There has to be a reason and you all should be sitting down to discuss this. Another man or what?
      I dont think its anyone else. Im not quite sure what to think. We have had some bumps in the road but nothing serious. Basically we have some lifetstyle diffrences, however I was hoping those could have been overcome. I

      Comment


      • #4
        Go get a gym membership, lease a cool car, take some community college courses to troll for women and do whatever you want, when you want.

        you'll get over it quick.

        M-11
        “All men dream...... But not equally..
        Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;
        but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
        for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.....”

        TE Lawrence

        Comment


        • #5
          Sorry bro! Time heals all wounds...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by M-11 View Post
            Go get a gym membership, lease a cool car, take some community college courses to troll for women and do whatever you want, when you want.

            you'll get over it quick.

            M-11
            Then again, you can get back on the horse, as M-11 advised!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by M-11 View Post
              Go get a gym membership, lease a cool car, take some community college courses to troll for women and do whatever you want, when you want.

              you'll get over it quick.

              M-11
              I like his idea. I am on the search for a man too. No cute guys at the club I work for and I wouldn't want to date any from the club anyways.

              Yep.... go out with your buddies and have a couple of beers.
              "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson


              *UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
              Not Yet Visited: 16
              Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by YELLOWLAB View Post
                Then again, you can get back on the horse, as M-11 advised!
                I'm taking his advice.
                "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson


                *UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                Not Yet Visited: 16
                Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BaseballBabe View Post
                  I like his idea. I am on the search for a man too. No cute guys at the club I work for and I wouldn't want to date any from the club anyways.

                  Yep.... go out with your buddies and have a couple of beers.
                  Let me get this straight....you work at a gym in San Fran. and there is no cute guys for you? How many members, 5?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by YELLOWLAB View Post
                    Let me get this straight....you work at a gym in San Fran. and there is no cute guys for you? How many members, 5?
                    The club isn't in the city. It is in my hometown and it is a family club. All the cute guys are married. If it was in the city then I'm sure there would be more single guys!
                    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson


                    *UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                    Not Yet Visited: 16
                    Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BaseballBabe View Post
                      The club isn't in the city. It is in my hometown and it is a family club. All the cute guys are married. If it was in the city then I'm sure there would be more single guys!
                      See what happens when one/me assumes...oh well, MR. Right is just around the corner, maybe sooner if you hug their waist!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by YELLOWLAB View Post
                        See what happens when one/me assumes...oh well, MR. Right is just around the corner, maybe sooner if you hug their waist!
                        Well HE was until he left SFO!! :P See my thread on Off duty about BC.

                        No more of me hijacking this thread. Sorry to the OP.


                        Get out and have beers with the dudes!!
                        "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson


                        *UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                        Not Yet Visited: 16
                        Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Dang. That's weird especially when she already knows what you do and made a two serious commitments:
                          1) getting together as bf/gf
                          2) becoming your fiance

                          This tells me there is some foul play involved. I suggest talking to her. If she doesnt want to be convinced to come back to you then tell her you wont try but you deserve to know why. And if she refuses then I would bet there is another lad involved. You must be close with her family (assuming), maybe they have the inside scoop as to what's going on???
                          Dispatch: "All units be advised, he's on foot in a red dodge pick up truck."
                          Me: "Ummm, control..."

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by M-11 View Post
                            Go get a gym membership, lease a cool car, take some community college courses to troll for women and do whatever you want, when you want.

                            you'll get over it quick.

                            M-11
                            I'll second................nobody to try and please but yourself.
                            "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"


                            The real deal

                            Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              If her reasons involve, time for herself, needs to find herself, no real reason, she still loves you but, then that is a girl's way to say it's another guy.

                              Find a non female/dating hobby for a year and put all your time/effort into that. Then after a year go hunting for a new female after your emotions have hardened a bit.

                              Clean permanant break, when her current lunacy fails and she wants to be back with you, if you can resist the urge reject her and find a reliable female later on.

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 2304 users online. 170 members and 2134 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X