300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PD Sgt. in S. FL looking for Chatt. area TN LEO

My mom and very elderly grandparents live in Hixson and I'm "it", trying to run the show from down here. I need a roofer for a full replacement on small home (insurance has paid) and am looking for a referral for a reliable and reasonable company. I'm worried that if left to my mom, it'll be a disaster.
    Any suggestions, brothers and sisters?
    I do not follow blindly the orders of my superiors, but rather employ that philosophy whereby I do as they would have told me to had they known what they were talking about.

My best suggestion is to go to AngiesList.com and find someone with good ratings/reviews from there. Ive used AngiesList before with good results.

I wish I could be of more help, I know how it is trying to take care of family when you're not nearby.
    'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

Send me a PM, my girlfriend lives in Ootewah, which is right outside of Chattanooga. Her good friend has been living in TN for years, and her good friend's brother is a really handy type of guy (he's into carpentry, plumbing, automotive, etc). I'll ask him for you tonight and see what he says.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4932 users online. 249 members and 4683 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X