300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta' be the T.V....where else?

So yesterday, my soon-to-be six year-old boy twin, Tanner gets in trouble and is grounded for being disobediant/disrespectful to the neighbor lady (his future mother-in-law, BTW). Mrs. M. revokes his TV and grounds him from other activities. He responds by crying and make the declaration that he's so ashamed he's not going to eat anything ever again, either.

Soon, it's lunchtime and nature takes its course. He crawls up into Mrs. M.'s lap and cries some more. Then his tears subside and he admits he's hungry and wants lunch. Mrs. M. asks what he wants to eat. He looks at her and says, "Two slices of bread and some shame!"

Mrs. M. loses it, and laughs out loud, causing Tanner to cry all over again.

Anyway, these lines have to have been said somewhere on TV, my guess is SpongeBob.
    Last edited by Kieth M.; 09-15-2009, 04:46 PM.
    "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

haha how much calories does shame have these days?

Comment

5 more than you feel good about eating.

Spongebob has the best oneliners in history.

M-11
      “All men dream...... But not equally..
      Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;
      but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
      for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.....”

TE Lawrence

Comment

awwwwwwwwwww, bless his little heart.

I'd have laughed on that one, too.

After karate the other night, my son said we needed to go home and take showers. His next statement was, "'cause you smell like day old gym socks."

Thanks, baby.
        sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

I bought some laundry cleaner the other day and my four year old said, "Does it get the tought stains out?" I said yes and she said, "Just like Oxyclean."

Comment

The other day Tanner and I were cruising down the highway. An announcement of a contest came and went on the radio with the usual warnings and legal drivel. I had tuned out. A moment later, Tanner asks, "Dad, why is boyswear prohibited?"

"Huh, what????" I ask trying to understand.

"You know in the contest, where boyswear is prohibited" He states.

I'm at a complete loss, until it hits me...

"No, son, that 'void where prohibited'!"

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Soon, it's lunchtime and nature takes its course. He crawls up into Mrs. M.'s lap and cries some more. Then his tears subside and he admits he's hungry and wants lunch. Mrs. M. asks what he wants to eat. He looks at her and says, "Two slices of bread and some shame!"
              Keith that is hilarious.. lol

My daughter who is 5 loves Sponge Bob- I'm not gonna lie, that show cracks me up.
              MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

That is hilarious! I watch SpongeBob and I don't have any kids.
                "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                Not Yet Visited: 16
                Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Originally posted by Kieth M. View Post
                  The other day Tanner and I were cruising down the highway. An announcement of a contest came and went on the radio with the usual warnings and legal drivel. I had tuned out. A moment later, Tanner asks, "Dad, why is boyswear prohibited?"

"Huh, what????" I ask trying to understand.

"You know in the contest, where boyswear is prohibited" He states.

I'm at a complete loss, until it hits me...

"No, son, that 'void where prohibited'!"

Comment

^^^ This statement causes me to confess.

When I was @ 7 yoa, mom and dad took us to the local lake for a day of swimming and grilled burgers and dogs. While in the park mens facility, I observed a hand written notice and inquired of its meaning to dad upon returning to the scene of our current repast.

I did not understand my father and mother's response until 3 -4 years in the future when I asked what " [email protected]!ng off Prohibited " meant.

I've never before nor since actually seen a human being choke on air. WOW.

Comment

So, on Tuesday, Hana is out with Mrs. M. shopping for Thanksgiving dinner items. They roll the cart to the van and Mrs. M. reviews the receipt, commenting aloud, "Ohhh, I guess I didn't get the right turkey to qualify for the five bucks off..." Hana's already in her car seat, does the face plant into her palm and says (exasperated), "Mommmmm, just go with it!"

Now, that's my girl!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5221 users online. 292 members and 4929 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X