Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

.......and now they know where I live!!!!!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .......and now they know where I live!!!!!

LOL, went outside for a smoke and when I headed back in I found someone had place a book on my steps

The Love DareStephen Kendrick/Alex Kendrick

Kind of "churchy" not big enough for a door stop, too big for a flyswatter

Anybody want it? send me an address and it's yours. Will even pay postage

RKT
    "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Hmmmm.... I don't know RoadKill ----- from the sound of that title maybe God wanted you to have it!

Comment

Originally posted by OnceBitten View Post
      Hmmmm.... I don't know RoadKill ----- from the sound of that title maybe God wanted you to have it!
      Then God's lucky I had the radio on or he might have gotten a .40 in the....................
      "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

Got a secret admirer?? haha

I just looked it up on Amazon... yeah, no thanks
        Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
        and I'm not sure about the former.
        -Albert Einstein

sigpic

Comment

As featured in the popular new movie Fireproof, from the team that brought us the #1 best selling DVD Facing the Giants, The Love Dare is a 40-day guided devotional experience that will lead your heart back to truly loving your spouse while learning more about the design, nature, and source of true love. Each reading includes Scripture, a statement of principle, the day's "dare," and a journaling area and check box to chart progress.
          Oh no RKT...ah hahahaha!!

Comment

Does it seem like it would be helpful to me? If so, then go ahead and send it.

The Donut Shop : A Cop-Friendly Forum

(Please PM me for faster admittance.)

Comment

Originally posted by Jenners View Post
              As featured in the popular new movie Fireproof, from the team that brought us the #1 best selling DVD Facing the Giants, The Love Dare is a 40-day guided devotional experience that will lead your heart back to truly loving your spouse while learning more about the design, nature, and source of true love. Each reading includes Scripture, a statement of principle, the day's "dare," and a journaling area and check box to chart progress.

Oh no RKT...ah hahahaha!!
              Thanks - I just spit coffee! LMAO!

Comment

I think Lawless might need that one......

Maybe he can fix what's going on in his love life!

Comment

i once awsnered the door to some mormons wearing boxers with the grinch on them, pink fuzzy slippers, and a kevlar helmet on my head, i was also carrying a ping pong paddle..

i told them they would have to come back later as i had "company"

they dint come back.
                  In the end we're all just chalk lines on the concrete drawn only to be washed away, for the time that I've been given, I am what I am. I'd rather you hate me for everything I am, Than have you love me for being something that Im not

Comment

Originally posted by Mstangfk View Post
                    i once awsnered the door to some mormons wearing boxers with the grinch on them, pink fuzzy slippers, and a kevlar helmet on my head, i was also carrying a ping pong paddle..

they dint come back.
                    LMOA, thats pretty funny

Comment

Originally posted by Entre Nous View Post
                      Does it seem like it would be helpful to me? If so, then go ahead and send it.
                      Ahhh I'm NOT going to read it so I don't really know IF you have a spouse who is emotionally and physically abusive................PM your address and it's yours.

Then you can handcuff them to a chair and read it to EM

The real deal

Comment

yuck i dont think that book works. one of my good friends got separated and was all hyped out about the book to get his wife back. 2 months later he has charges of stalking his ex, a phone harassment charge from my wife for continually asking for advice about his ex wife despite her wishes to leave her alone, and we're not talking after being buds since 5th grade. throw the book in the trash.

Comment

That book is VERY labor intensive, but if you want to show your significant other that you care then I don't know that there is a better way to show it. The Love Dare (Fireproof series) has done wonders for my relationship even if the movie on which it is based WAS about a lazy, self entitled hose dragger.

In short, it can't hurt you to give it a shot, so why not try it?

(Just know that you still can't step over the boundaries of the law; if you're stalking her then it's too late and you're not using the book properly.)
                          Last edited by Sheepdog110; 06-26-2009, 06:01 AM. Reason: Added the bit in parenthesis.
                          "To know that you know what you know and that you do not know what you do not know; that is true knowledge." - Unknown

Comment

It helped me realize my wife was more important than my job BUT I wasn't proving it to her. Throw it out if you wish, but if you still have it I want it. I borrowed the book from another couple at my church.... Let me know via pm if you need my address...
                            www.darkwolfunderground.com/forum if you join you can see all the other good stuff on the forums. Do not enter if you are faint of heart-or don't like HARD training.... think.......strongman???

Comment

Originally posted by Mstangfk View Post

they dint come back.
                              sounds like some kinky mormons...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3189 users online. 164 members and 3025 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X