300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to meet a quality girl...?

I know I put "girl" in the title, but for the sake of being "PC" I'll open the question to all who are interested.

I'm a LEO and I've found that it is hard to meet a quality girl to date seriously. The few I've been on multiple dates with are friends, but all had things about them I didn't like, or we just didn't "click." Those few are now just friends. All the others seemed to want to date me for the "perks" of dating a cop (which I still can't understand, or think of any).

My question to you all is this: Where have you found decent, quality people with some morals/values?? Any input is welcome....

P.S.- Responses like "a strip club" don't count
    "You will face fear and pain. Do not listen; they will only give you excuses to quit..." -LtGen Victor H. Krulak, USMC

I'll give the same advice i give everyone else....

Take the occupation out of it, meet people off duty... the waitress at dinner who was cute... the teller at the bank who didn't have a ring on.... the girl at the movies sitting alone.... those are all good places if you have the courage to break the ice....

Simply write your number down and hand it to them with a simple, " I'd like for you to call me sometime" and let that be the end of it.... They probably will not call right away, but if they are interested at all they will soon....

Just use normal places, i have found when i was really out "Looking" for a girl... that they all seemed to be hiding... But after i decided to just do my own thing and if i happened to meet someone great, if i didn't that was fine too... life got easier/cheaper/ and i met a few of them... one im currently dating now....

Good luck & Stay Safe

*** forgot to add... when you're on the date don't make it a point to tell them your a cop... think of it like this, if you were an accountant would you be running all over advertising you were an accountant? no.... when they ask a quick "I am a Police Officer for XXXXXX city or County" then drop it like it never happened... or just tell them you work for the city and leave it at that...
    Last edited by XD_Shooter; 11-16-2008, 06:21 AM.

Comment

You need to stop looking for that "quality girl" Let her find you. When you don't go looking for that person is when you uaually find them. I think its important though when you meet someone to tell them what you do.

Im still looking for my mister right and that has been a long process considering I was married for 7 years. But I think I found him. They say don't date where you work but you have more in common in LE when you do.

Good Luck man!
      Don't expect other people to make you happy, Happiness is your responsibility.

Comment

Originally posted by ARB View Post

Well I guess that leaves my suggestion out

Try a school function if you have any kids....There are some hot teachers out there
        Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

Found mine in Sunday school. All the hot ones go to church!
          Airborne Cops are closer to God.
          Arms and legs are just extensions of flight controls.

THESE BIG RED LETTERS HELP ME FIND MY POST.

Comment

In Minnesota...

Comment

Originally posted by Chiller View Post
              Well I guess that leaves my suggestion out
              Try a school function if you have any kids....There are some hot teachers out there
              Damn chiller, ya beat meat er, me to it.
              Originally posted by mookster
              Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
              Originally posted by CityCopDC
              I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
              Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
              I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
              -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Yeah. Don't look for her. I've been looking for mine too damn long. So now I am just going to let him find me.

Try going to sporting events or church.
                "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                Not Yet Visited: 16
                Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Maybe court...I not a LEO, but everytime I go downtown I see hot chicks in busniess suites everywhere...
                  sigpic

Comment

Maybe church?

Comment

Isle 3, right next to the milk.

Comment

I would figure out a way to hook up with a young woman from Nellis Air Force Base.

Being in Vegas so many women would have thier heads turned by all the fancy cars and gold rings on the strip.

Comment

Originally posted by ARB View Post
                          I know I put "girl" in the title, but for the sake of being "PC" I'll open the question to all who are interested.

I'm a LEO and I've found that it is hard to meet a quality girl to date seriously. The few I've been on multiple dates with are friends, but all had things about them I didn't like, or we just didn't "click." Those few are now just friends. All the others seemed to want to date me for the "perks" of dating a cop (which I still can't understand, or think of any).

My question to you all is this: Where have you found decent, quality people with some morals/values?? Any input is welcome....

Federal Court.

I have yet to see a woman at the US Attorney's Office that was not USDA Grade A Prime H.O.T.

Clerks. Interns. Lawyers. Investigators.

Yum. It must be a job requirement, because they are all HOT.

I duno bout the morals, personality or anything else about them (I don't practice in federal court all that much...but I'm going to file the paperwork to get admitted to the federal bar one of these days...when I get around to it...) but all the women I run into on the Federal Criminal side of things just make me want to bow down, offer up my credit card and say "Yes Ma'am"

Then again...you might have different luck in your location.

Comment

Where have you found decent, quality people with some morals/values??
                            Church. Really. Unless you find someone "on the job" who has the same principles as you, I don't see many places besides a church that would have a higher volume of moral people to choose from.

Your other problem is that you're in Vegas, dude. That's one of the reasons I left....
                            NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

You know, I went into Gander Mountain yesterday on my way home from the gun shop in Buffalo. I bumped into this one woman, and the way she was handling that Remington 870 Marine Magnum really got me going. I thought about talking to her until I realized she was the wife of a Deputy I know.

Originally posted by sam I am
                              I hear there may be a new place for EMS to meet...PM me if you are interested in meeting EMS people!
                              Oh reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaly? We need to chat.
                              Last edited by hxd; 11-16-2008, 08:08 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2944 users online. 116 members and 2828 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X