300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP! I don't know what to get my husband for our 1 year anny

The title says it all. I am desperate. Our one year wedding anniversary is coming up on October 6th and I have no idea what to get him.

I asked him and he said he didn't know what he wanted so just not to get him anything. Of course I am going to get him something I just don't know what. Whats even worse is he said he already got what he wanted to get for me

He is a computer technician for a school district but I hate to get him something for his computer not knowing what he wants. He also likes football and baseball but I always get him something sports related so I want to change it up.

I know he wants a couple new CDs that have come out so I will get him those but I want to get him more.

He is really into that p90x workout and mentioned once that he would like the chin up bar or some new weights. I don't want him to be offered through (I don't think he would) that I bought him work out stuff for our 1 year compared to something "special". I don't know maybe getting him something useful is better then something that will be pushed into the closet

Any suggestions?
    This is my Glock, there are many like it, but this one is mine

"Anything is possible to he who dares" A.G. Spalding

I think all guys really want is a nice steak dinner, and some tlc in the bedroom time. or not tlc, depending on his style, lol.

go buy some pretty new undies, wait for him at the door when he gets home, and there you have it.

Comment

Originally posted by Presence View Post
      I think all guys really want is a nice steak dinner, and some tlc in the bedroom time. or not tlc, depending on his style, lol.

go buy some pretty new undies, wait for him at the door when he gets home, and there you have it.
      Just a guy's viewpoint, but Presence hit on my usual gift wish. Mrs katseiye asks every year and my answers always the same. 13 yrs and still going.

She's very obliging and still usually gets something small, CD's, movies, watch.

How bout the weights....tell him to buff up so he can keep up and chase him around the rec room awhile

Comment

Why not make him a personalized coupon book that would have things like
        1 dinner of his choice

1 back rub

1 no nagging coupon good for one night!

1 weekend getaway

etc. etc

And/or maybe a mix CD of fav songs or something....

Happy One Year and many many more!

Comment

My girl got me a gift that I liked.... Kind of like the one above... only it was a string of coupons (maby 100)...she would pick one random one with out looking and then I won what ever was on that card! It was a gift that kept giving.. she or i got to pick a random one every weekend or so... and it was fun... it would contain things like back rubs cooking dinner kinky stuff etc ....

Comment

Originally posted by Baysidegal View Post
            Why not make him a personalized coupon book that would have things like
            1 dinner of his choice

1 back rub

1 no nagging coupon good for one night!

1 weekend getaway

etc. etc

And/or maybe a mix CD of fav songs or something....

Happy One Year and many many more!

I second the weekend getaway idea.

Comment

If you really want to go all out, get him a PS3, Metal Gear Solid 4, and his favorite movie on BlueRay. This way, he gets an awesome gift and his favorite movie adds a personal touch to it. He sounds like a total computer nerd like me and if my girlfriend gave me that as a gift, I would be forever in her debt... but don't tell her that.

Comment

I think there has been some pretty good suggestions. How about some really cool software, and an "all access pass" of some sort .

Guys are pretty easy to please.
                Gimme a Diablo sammich and a Dr. Pepper, and make it snappy - I'm in a gotd**n hurry!

Comment

Print him up so no to sex veto cards, how every many you want. When you say you don't want sex, he gets to play a veto card.

Comment

Hey guys thanks for all the great ideas! I know what I am going to do now. I would tell you but it's rated MA Thanks again!
                    This is my Glock, there are many like it, but this one is mine

"Anything is possible to he who dares" A.G. Spalding

Comment

Sounds like you got the right idea.

Comment

Originally posted by David Hineline View Post
                        Print him up so no to sex veto cards, how every many you want. When you say you don't want sex, he gets to play a veto card.
                        That's where my vote goes...

I think every guy should be handed these veto cards at birth...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Guams View Post
                          That's where my vote goes...

I think every guy should be handed these veto cards at birth...
                          You mean that girls tell you guys NO?

Comment

Try an internet search and there's plenty that have a listing for a traditional or modern gift - From memory the 1st anniversary is traditionally Paper. Use your imagination for a gift of paper or paper like material.

BTW, congrats on your first, hope you have many more.
                            If at first you don't succeed, remove all evidence of your attempt.

Comment

Get him an XBox 360......you can buy him XBox live cards for other occasions and he can play lots of fun War games with friends who have XBOx live ..without ever leaving the house. My husband plays some war game with his brother in another state...when they have time. There are lots of add-on accessories that I have purchased for him.....plus if he is a techie, he can program it to be a DVR and much much more. Its really worth the money spent.
                              I dont play a lot of video games, but I love all the add-ons hubby rigged it up with......our daughter has a Wii and that is more my speed.
                              "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4457 users online. 307 members and 4150 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X