X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BrittBSC
    Forum Member
    • Jan 2007

*sigh* Children...

My 2 year old son wore himself out and passed out in the living room floor a/b 8:30 tonight. My 3 year old daughter is STILL awake, driving me insane with her 200 questions and absolutely refuses to go to sleep. It's going to be an early morning... *sigh*

Success is getting what you want.... Happiness is wanting what you get
  • R1pilot
    Undercover Celebrity
    • Oct 2006

Wait until they are 16 and know absolutely everything and throw a party when you are out of town...

Enjoy the good times.

Comment

• BrittBSC
      Forum Member
      • Jan 2007

Considering the kind of teenagers my hubby and i were, I can't wait! *Sarcasm*

I am enjoying it, that's why I haven't forced her to go to bed. She'll peek around the corner and say mommy i just want to you to hold me. She knows it'll work, then she'll get up and run around for awhile and when I tell her to go to bed she does it again. She definetely knows how to work me.

Comment

• just joe
        Forum Member
        • Oct 2006

My three year old certainly knows how to work her daddy (that's me!). She stopped taking naps a long time ago. She gets up in the morning and goes all day and all night.

Comment

• 1042 Trooper
          This Can't Be!
          • Feb 2006

God I miss my liitle boys. You'll miss this.
          The All New
          BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
          Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
          - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

• texaschickeee
            All Sas and Sarcasm!
            • Oct 2005

One day your going to tell her You know how to work me, but it doesnt always work.....then she is going to roll her eyes and stammer out Whatever

and then get on a phone and talk about you.........
            and her brother.

and he is going to be in that position more often then not. what with football on holidays, and the big superbowl party.......
            ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
            Oscar Wilde

Comment

• BrittBSC
              Forum Member
              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by texaschickeee
              One day your going to tell her You know how to work me, but it doesnt always work.....then she is going to roll her eyes and stammer out Whatever

and then get on a phone and talk about you.........
              and her brother.

and he is going to be in that position more often then not. what with football on holidays, and the big superbowl party.......

AAAARGH!!! I try not to think a/b those times! My daughter already has my bad, "I can do anything, all by myself, I don't need you!" attitude.

Now my son is the sweet one, I really can't even think a/b him being in those situations!!

Now I'm going to have nightmares.. thanks!!!

Comment

• lawdog30
                Ill be your huckle berry
                • Jun 2008

Yeah the best part is wait till they get older and start dating
                Lawdog TCSO
                In God We Trust all Others we Check NCIC
                well daisy if you do

Comment

• C-15
                  Forum Member
                  • Aug 2008

Originally posted by R1pilot
                  Wait until they are 16 and know absolutely everything and throw a party when you are out of town...

Enjoy the good times.
                  i remember doing that. wasnt a good idea seeing how im a 3rd gen LEO and his co workers showed up for the noise complaint
                  In god i trust everyone else gets run on NCIC

Comment

• Mrs. Hoppes
                    Forum Member
                    • Jul 2008

Throw in a 6 year old and you have my life. lol
                    http://hoppeshomestead.blogspot.com/

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. – Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• j706
                      Forum Member
                      • Dec 2003

Enjoy it while you can. Wait until the teen years. I still have three at home,all teenagers. The phone never stops ringing, they never have enough money, they always have to be some where to do something. Like 1042trooper said, we will miss it someday. They do grow up fast-very fast.
                      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms. . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 18269 users online. 29 members and 18240 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...