Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who smells better...you or your spouse?

Of course, you have to go by the others (or an objective outsider's) judgement.

Here's why I ask: My wife is very annoyed with her deoderant. She says I smell better than she does. She can't understand how in the world I can wear a uniform, vest and all this gear and the next morning I still smell good. Okay, in reality it's the Old Spice stick deoderant who still smells good, not necesarily me.

But how do you fair in the smell test between you and your spouse or S/O?
    "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

That's funny!!

I cant take the test, i'm alone. But i will say - some people sweat more than others, and some people's sweat doesnt smell. Really it's true. My last longterm b/f could go days without smelling sweaty. I only know because times he was sick and didnt shower for a few days, there was no sweat smell.

Comment

I always smell like a rose.

really I do. If I stink I shower.
      ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
      Oscar Wilde

Comment

My spouse.

Comment

Definitely Her for sure, can't get enough of it...

Comment

My fiancee' smells WAY better. :-D
            The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
            that we are all that stands between
            the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jchughes05 View Post
              My fiancee' smells WAY better. :-D
              Ditto.
              sigpic

Comment

Eh... after doing WHAT, exactly?

Keith, do you stare into space at times thinking up these profound questions you proffer?
                The All New
                BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
                Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post

Keith, do you stare into space at times thinking up these profound questions you proffer?
                  Sometimes I think you and Keith get together, have a few beers, and think up questions...

Am I right, or am I right?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post

I was just thinking that same thing about you after reading your poll about the discerning dude's hair! lol...

it took me back to that time you asked what underwear everyone was wearing...

Comment

The secret for a man not to smell is to shave his pit hair. The hair holds in the smell and the smell is actually bacteria. So therefore lose the hair, lose the smell.
                      "When I close my eyes.....I'll see you on the other side....!!!"

Hate to put it this way skippy, buy every night I suit up and climb in the cruiser I'm at war. I'm always outnumbered, potentially out gunned and always behind enemy lines.

Comment

I do.

My wife has tried many products, none of which work for her.

I use nothing; just shower or swim every day or so.

I've heard taking chlorophyll can help, but wife tried it and it either didn't work or she didn't stick with it long enough.
                        Those who are successful at what they do don't give a rip about what others think about them.

We don't rent pigs.

Comment

Originally posted by Omega17632 View Post
                          The secret for a man not to smell is to shave his pit hair. The hair holds in the smell and the smell is actually bacteria. So therefore lose the hair, lose the smell.
                          I saw a picture of a man with no pit hair once.

Gave me the heeby jeebies!
                          Last edited by willowdared; 09-05-2008, 01:33 PM.
                          Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

Definitely her.....
                            1*

Comment

Originally posted by Omega17632 View Post
                              Somebody get a rope.
                              The All New
                              BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
                              Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                              - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6126 users online. 339 members and 5787 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X