300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May I have your attention, please?

I am pleased to announce a wonderful accomplishment on the part of one Hannah Hoppes.

On this date, September 1, 2008, Hannah Hoppes peed in the potty!

She patted her diaper to tell me she needed a diaper change. I brought her upstairs to change her and the cloth was dry. So, I asked her if she wanted to sit on the potty and she said "Yes." I brought her downstairs to the potty and sat her on it and she peed. I left her diaperless to encourage more pee-peeing in the potty. While I was kneading the mozzarella, she came into the kitchen and lifted her dress. She looked at me and said "Pee-pee?" I called out to hubby to (quickly) take Hannah to the potty and he did and she squeezed out a few more drops. She peed on the potty a few more times, then at dinner (still diaperless) she started peeing down her leg. I grabbed her and ran to the bathroom with her and she finished peeing in the potty.

She is now in bed wearing a diaper.

But she's potty training!
    http://hoppeshomestead.blogspot.com/

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. – Thomas Jefferson

WOO HOO!

I don't have kids yet..... so I can't say that I know what it's like to try to "potty train" one, but it sounds like an immense amount of effort.

Congrats!
    1*

Comment

She's 20 months which makes the whole "climbing on the toilet" a bit more difficult and the "falling in" a bit more risky.

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. – Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Eh.... did ya wash your hands before playing with the mozzarella?

And kudos to the big girl! Bet ya can't wait till she takes a dump!
        The All New
        BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
        Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
        - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
          Eh.... did ya wash your hands before playing with the mozzarella?

And kudos to the big girl! Bet ya can't wait till she takes a dump!
          Of course not! I also picked my nose and flicked the boogers in the whey.

And I'm not thinking about the poop yet. I know that is going to be a mess. In more ways that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Hoppes View Post
            I am pleased to announce a wonderful accomplishment on the part of one Hannah Hoppes.

On this date, September 1, 2008, Hannah Hoppes peed in the potty!

She patted her diaper to tell me she needed a diaper change. I brought her upstairs to change her and the cloth was dry. So, I asked her if she wanted to sit on the potty and she said "Yes." I brought her downstairs to the potty and sat her on it and she peed. I left her diaperless to encourage more pee-peeing in the potty. While I was kneading the mozzarella, she came into the kitchen and lifted her dress. She looked at me and said "Pee-pee?" I called out to hubby to (quickly) take Hannah to the potty and he did and she squeezed out a few more drops. She peed on the potty a few more times, then at dinner (still diaperless) she started peeing down her leg. I grabbed her and ran to the bathroom with her and she finished peeing in the potty.

She is now in bed wearing a diaper.

But she's potty training!
            thats awesome. i have seen my sister in action trying to potty train my niece and i know how difficult it can be. so when i have kids can you potty train them for me? haha just kidding.
            This is my Glock, there are many like it, but this one is mine

"Anything is possible to he who dares" A.G. Spalding

Comment

nice.
              at least she telling you. She was just distracted by the food. thats all that happen at dinner!
              ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
              Oscar Wilde

Comment

I know how excited you are...my son will be 2 in a week and the whole potty training experience let's you know everything you are doing for your kid is worth it!

Comment

Lucky you.. My 2 yo pulls his weeny out of his diaper and leaves it sticking out like a small periscope over the top of it. Boys and their toys, I'll tell ya
                  "Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group
                  for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar." --Drew Carey

Comment

^ ahahahahhahahhahhahahahaha that is hilarious.

and, to Mrs. Hoppes: Go Hannah!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4639 users online. 282 members and 4357 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X