300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• malcoms law dus?

has anyone heard of a law called malcoms law that has anything to do with dus in south carolina?

thx

I think I speak for many of us when I say:

Huh?
    I miss you, Dave.
    http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Comment

I've read it a couple of times and can't figure out if it's a joke.

"dus"?????
      This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Sure, I can translate. I know plenty of people who talk this way.

"Dus" is how some people in the hood say 'dust' -- much as "hand" becomes 'han' in certain places where lazy speech is common.

P.S. This post is rated "H" for a sense of humor. If you don't have one, you won't understand.

The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

------------------------------------------------

"Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

Comment

**installs Humor Sense 5.0 into his database**

Oooohh!! Ha ha ha!
          The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
          that we are all that stands between
          the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

I'm laughing, but it's still a dumb post. I''m referring to the original one.

Comment

I believe Malcolm's Law as you're referring to it (in a D.U.S.) means that if a driver proves that he/she wasn't driving under suspension, then the charge is stricken off the record.

I've never heard it mentioned as you did, but as I'm sure you're well aware of, our DMV has been known to make mistakes and you can't convict someone of DUS if he/she was driving under "false" suspension (i.e., DMV screwed up and suspended the wrong driver's license). I think "Malcolm's Law" would apply in that instance that the charge wouldn't show on that person's record. Make sense?
              “We don't disagree, you are wrong. Until you have a clue what you are talking about we can't disagree.” - cgh6366

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4710 users online. 276 members and 4434 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X