300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Lame ticket you ever gave.

There are in all ticket books some really quite strange tickets (e.g. pretend to be blind), what is the most lame ticket you ever gave out.

Mine was fail to walk across road in shortest manner possible.

A guy was walking all over the road and swore at us for being in a car on HIS road - must have been stupid not to see the lights, etc - or maybe he just wanted to give the cops a mouthful.

I issued him with the ticket - fail to walk across road in shortest manner possible - another happy camper.
    sigpic
    http://www.coppersdownunder.com

Not having enough rubber on their windshield wipers......(and it didnt have a thing to do with his attitude....honest )
    The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

License plate height requirement. I also had a guy in a jacked up 4x4 tell me to "take my best shot" at his truck as it was ALL legal . 14 tickets later..........

Comment

License plate height requirement. I also had a guy in a jacked up 4x4 tell me to "take my best shot" at his truck as it was ALL legal . 14 tickets later..........

Comment

Rear License Plate Light out....

No Front Plate (have to have 2 in MO)....

Rear Bumper with height issues (either too low or too high off the ground)...

Wrong Address on license (have 30 days in MO to get that changed....or converted to a MO Operator's License).....

I am sure there are others.....ALL of them were issued due to attitude.....as I was just stopping (except for the last one of course) just to get my head in the car.....see who was in it and what they were up to.....

Comment

Well I didn't write it, but giving tickets to peds who cross at the wrong time/place and get hit by a car, almost getting themselves killed (literally... medivac and everything) is entertaining.

Comment

One for no lights on a bicycle (nightime).
              "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Blueribbon View Post
                That's a good one! I also like the pedestrian cites: "Fail to walk against traffic," "Fail to carry light at night," and "Failure to use right half of crosswalk."

I have yet to use them, but am waiting for one of those special people.

Comment

It really wasn't lame, but interesting--- I knew a guy that did a bicyclist for DUI & speeding (25m.p.h.) through a school zone. Seems the guy was training for an IronMan competition (he said) and didn't think the laws applied to cyclists

Comment

not that bad but its my lamest. 68 in a 60 just because he passed me on the highway. dont pass cops, people. especially if they're already at the speed limit or a bit above it.

Comment

Originally posted by Blueribbon View Post
                      Used that one all the time to contact our local tweakers........and then was shocked to find them under the influence.....and in possession.....
                      The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Originally posted by janego10 View Post
                        not that bad but its my lamest. 68 in a 60 just because he passed me on the highway. dont pass cops, people. especially if they're already at the speed limit or a bit above it.
                        +1. Exact same thing. 8 over the posted speed limit. Guy drives right past me as I was doing the speed limit. I had a decent number of cars also behind me who were smart enough to do the speed limit.

I pull the guy over and he had real attitude. I explain the reason for the stop and his response was "yea I was speeding so what".

So I wrote the ticket. He went to court and walked up to the prosecuting attorney to go over the ticket. I was standing next to the attorney. The guy shows him the ticket then says "I was doing a whopping 8 over the limit. Ooooooh. I must be some kind of criminal." He then rolls his eyes at me.

The prosecuting attorney told him the ticket isn't going to be dismissed and if he wants to fight it then go right ahead but when he is found guilty he will recommend maximum fines and costs to the judge. This jokers jaw just dropped and he plead guilty. Ahhhhhhhhh. Goodtimes.
                        Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

Honking a horn for other than an emergency reason. Yeah, he flunked the attitude test.

Comment

I once wrote a smart-***ed Salvadoran juvie for walking against the red, and noticed he was carrying a banana. He signed ticket no. 1 and I did as I was required to do, got in my car and drove the opposite direction from where he'd been headed...but, I drove the entire perimeter of my basic car area and maybe five minutes later, caught him finishing the banana and throwing the peel in the street. Ticket No. 2 was issued right thereafter.

I did it, simply, "because I could!"
                            Last edited by Kieth M.; 04-12-2008, 01:25 AM.
                            "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Failure to sign the back of a registration 10 dollar fine. along with the other things I stopped them for. The strangest was riding a horse while intoxicated................
                              The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2471 users online. 144 members and 2327 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X