300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ticket cost for failure to stop at railroad crossing

can anyone tell me how much the ticket will be. its in missouri.....im stressing over it big time. thanks

Hopefully a lot, so as to teach you a lesson not to do something so stupid in the future.

Your profile says you're an explorer... shouldn't you know better?

Comment

Originally posted by firestone88 View Post
      Hopefully a lot, so as to teach you a lesson not to do something so stupid in the future.

Your profile says you're an explorer... shouldn't you know better?
      Agree with that. To find out how much the citation will cost, contact the court clerk. Instructions for doing so should be printed on the reverse of your copy of the citation.

Comment

Originally posted by trebel14 View Post
        can anyone tell me how much the ticket will be. its in missouri.....im stressing over it big time. thanks
        Depends who wrote you....as every agency sets it's own fine schedule......

I would suggest contacting them and asking....

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipCal View Post
          Agree with that. To find out how much the citation will cost, contact the court clerk. Instructions for doing so should be printed on the reverse of your copy of the citation.
          Spot on....as he will have to call the Court Clerk to find out as I believe those are mandatory court appearances.....and he just can't pay the fine and be done with it.....

Comment

I see several posts here and none are from MO. Best to have the state code number that was violated and contact the local clerk of the courts office in the jurisdiction where you were cited. The clerk should be more than happy to tell you.
            "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

You need to be stressing over it mister! This is going to cost you big money and your license is going to be suspended!
              Time to break out the LPC's. Leather Personnel Carrier!
              Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

I bet this kid is at the courthouse right now ticking off every employee there by trying to figure out how much the fine is and what the penalties are.
                He is probably getting himself arrested on a disorderly conduct beef as I type this.

Comment

thank you pujolsfan146 for your kindness! you come across to me very professional. atleast i got some kinder treatment and advise from the officer that pulled me over and the other people that have replied to my threads.

Comment

Not from MO.

The cost is Priceless...compared to what it could have been.

When you become a LEO and see what a train does to the human body you will ALWAYS stop at a railroad crossing.

Don't stress on something you have no control of..like the cost of the ticket. Count your blessings and be thankful, that you are HERE to pay it.
                    This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

thank you pujolsfan146 for your kindness! you come across to me very professional. atleast i got some kinder treatment and advise from the officer that pulled me over and the other people that have replied to my threads.
                      Your welcome. And yes you are correct. I am a very professional deputy. My sheriff knows this. My captain knows this. The sergeants and other deputies I work with know this.
                      When I am replying to these threads I am off duty and alot more candid. If you can't accept the advice then....... Don't ask for it! But don't sit here and think that you know a guy or gals work habits by a few threads.
                      You know. Kinda reminds me of a few of the people I have arrested. For the most part they realize I am very professional and in fact one of em claimed last week that I should learn the term "dereliction of duty" because I would not let something slide. But to get back to what reminds me of some of the criminals I have arrested. They spout off, whine, and generally beg you not to take enforcement action. When you remain firm on your stance they accuse you of being cold hearted, unprofessional and whine about how unkind you are.
                      Hmmmm. You are acting more like a criminal than an explorer. Lesson is now over little boy. You may go.

Comment

Originally posted by pujolsfan146 View Post
                        I bet this kid is at the courthouse right now ticking off every employee there by trying to figure out how much the fine is and what the penalties are.
                        He is probably getting himself arrested on a disorderly conduct beef as I type this.

Yes thank you, this is GREAT ADVISE! and great help. exactly what i asked for. i commented nothing on your on duty or off duty. most cops i know try to set higher standerds and examples always not just on duty. your replys compared to all the others show very little concern or advise or help. it shows mouthy comments and jokes. in my opinion if your going to post comments like the one above you shouldnt be aloud to post in a police forum, where people are looking for help and advise. Maybe you can act however you want off duty but when you post on here esp in this part where they ask only cops to reply, you should conduct yourself as an officer. And yes i know nothing i said here will make you even think, because im just a "lil boy" ....i may be wrong in several things and i definately make my share of mistakes. but i would think a sworn officer that is suppose to be setting examples and higher standereds would reply a little different. thats all im going to say.

Comment

Yes thank you, this is GREAT ADVISE! and great help. exactly what i asked for. i commented nothing on your on duty or off duty. most cops i know try to set higher standerds and examples always not just on duty. your replys compared to all the others show very little concern or advise or help. it shows mouthy comments and jokes. in my opinion if your going to post comments like the one above you shouldnt be aloud to post in a police forum, where people are looking for help and advise. Maybe you can act however you want off duty but when you post on here esp in this part where they ask only cops to reply, you should conduct yourself as an officer. And yes i know nothing i said here will make you even think, because im just a "lil boy" ....i may be wrong in several things and i definately make my share of mistakes. but i would think a sworn officer that is suppose to be setting examples and higher standereds would reply a little different. thats all im going to say.
                          Contradictions? You say "Great advise" and then I think your feelings were hurt. You asked the question and it was answered...perhaps not exactly what you wanted to hear. It's called "shooting from the hip". Translation-straight to the point.

just some suggestions:
                          1) stop at ALL railroad crossing
                          2) those with thin skin don't fair so well in this field
                          3) report writing- having the ability to spell is a huge key to success.
                          This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

I was being completely sarcastic. He gave no advice in either of his posts. He was not trying to be helpful in the slightest. Not only that he doesn't even have his facts straight. I'm not going to have my license suspended. Maybe in some states or countys they do but not in mine. atleast have your facts straight before you start making fun. Im sorry i just didn't expect to hear things like that coming from an officer.

As for your suggestions, Thank you, i appriciate them. As for the first one, i dont think im going to have a problem with that ever again! its something i never really thought about. they only take 2 max 3 mins.

2. thats something i usually have, i try not to let alot of things get to me. just like this, it didnt really make me mad. but i do however speak my mind

3. Yes i know that is one area i for sure need to work alot on. Not so much spelling, a lot of times its just from typing fast and not proof reading. but i do need to get better at writing reports etc. So thank you for your help and advice!

Comment

And yes i know nothing i said here will make you even think.
                              Well. You do have that part correct.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2934 users online. 181 members and 2753 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X