300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tesla autopilot pranks on YouTube

I drive a Tesla and I notice occasionally people will post autopilot prank videos, such as sleeping driver prank, Invisible driver etc, on YouTube. Oftentimes these pranks will cause multiple people to panic and dial 911 to report a car barreling down the highway with a passed out driver.

Couldnt the drivers get into legal trouble for this? I mean they are basically creating a disturbance on the highway and possibly a safety issue.

Also, Im asking out of curiosity as I have better things to do with my time than freak out other drivers. It just seems like these pranksters are playing with fire.

Yeah, drivers who pull stuff like this need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and when convicted, should get the death penalty.

Seriously dude, seems enough folks are aware of Tesla vehicles having the auto pilot feature, as I haven’t heard of anyone freaking out over things like this recently.
    Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

Originally posted by HI629 View Post
      Yeah, drivers who pull stuff like this need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and when convicted, should get the death penalty.

Seriously dude, seems enough folks are aware of Tesla vehicles having the auto pilot feature, as I haven’t heard of anyone freaking out over things like this recently.
      That’s quickly becoming true. Tesla’s are still pretty rare in many areas, I’m in AL and I’ve only seen 3 other Teslas in the last year. I hear in places like CA they are as common as Toyotas. This is from just a couple months ago https://youtu.be/P-mjL8UWlD0

the guy had to be pranking as the Model 3 has an alert system and if you don’t put your hands on the wheel after a couple minutes of warning, the hazard lights will kick on and the car will slowly come to a stop.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5068 users online. 204 members and 4864 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X