Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yo, I’ve got over 30 years on and have been a PIO.
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

• BetteNoireX
      BetteNoireX commented
      Editing a comment
      No offense whatever intended. Personally, I prefer the junk yard dog with mange and a bladder problem attitude, especially in field sups.

One of the things that bothers me about the print article is this: it appears the writer and/or others went "cop shopping," if you will, to find LE "experts" to say that this was bad. A former Florida officer turned SC college law professor. A former Texas sheriff. A North Carolina college political science professor with no LEO experience who wrote a book about traffic stops and race. If you have to work that hard to dig up somebody to say something bad about something or somebody, that's a red flag.

Comment

Originally posted by jumpkutz View Post
      One of the things that bothers me about the print article is this: it appears the writer and/or others went "cop shopping," if you will, to find LE "experts" to say that this was bad. .
      Isn't that what you are doing on this forum ?
      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

• BetteNoireX
        BetteNoireX commented
        Editing a comment
        Cherry picking.

• jumpkutz
        jumpkutz commented
        Editing a comment
        No sir. This is not for public dissemination or consumption, unlike the newspaper reporter’s. This discussion stays right here.

• jumpkutz
        jumpkutz commented
        Editing a comment
        And spot on Bette. That’s exactly what popped into my head when I read those sections.

Shoot I gave the guy case law on here and he hasn't replied to those comments. You're welcome.

Comment

• jumpkutz
        jumpkutz commented
        Editing a comment
        Patience sir. I appreciate it very much. Still chewing on it. Gotta get a daughter married off and celebrate 35 years of wedded bliss!

The “media” hates to be told the Facts. Messes up their biased agendas.
      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7237 users online. 312 members and 6925 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X