Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would have been at fault in this situation?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would have been at fault in this situation?

Hi - I had a close call the other day driving, and have been wondering if there had been a collusion, who would have been at fault?

This was in Washington State. A 5 lane road, two lanes eastbound, two westbound and one center turn lane. I was in the far right lane, moderately heavy traffic. I didn’t realize a car in the lane next to me had stopped to let a car turn left in front of him at first. Fortunately I did see the turning car in time to stop, as did that driver.

Thank you all for what you do.

Generally, the vehicle turning would have the responsibility to yield to oncoming traffic.
    "He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
    -Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

What Bing said.

Comment

Originally posted by lisah View Post
        Hi - I had a close call the other day driving, and have been wondering if there had been a collusion, who would have been at fault?
        Trump
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

• lisah
          lisah commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL-I missed that!

Thanks for the answers.

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post

Trump
        Fake news.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 14378 users online. 262 members and 14116 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X